Chapter 42

"Wake up baby, we landed." Harry said softly and I opened my eyes, adjusting to the light of the plane. It had to be around 4am, considering the fact that we flew 14 hours.

My eyes didn't take long to adjust to the light and they met Harry's almost immediately. He was standing, almost hovering over me and our faces were only inches apart. A soft smile was playing on his lips, making only his left dimple pop. He kissed my forehead and stood up straight again.

I unbuckled my belt, still feeling really sleepy, and grabbed Harry's hand as soon as I was standing on my feet once again. He entwined our fingers together, like he always does and we walked outside.

Harry waited for our luggage whilst I hurried to the bathroom. Much to my disappointment the queue to the ladies bathroom was really long and I guess you had to wait for at least 5 minutes until you were able to actually pee. So instead of waiting until it was my turn I just simply went to the men's toilet. There were a few girls in there but rarely any men. I went to the stall and peed; afterwards I flushed the toilet and went to wash my hands.

I made my way back to where Harry was and it took me only about 3 minutes to get there, thankfully the airport wasn't too big. I saw him leaning against the wall, both our suitcases next to him. He had his phone in his hands and was most likely texting his friends or his dad that we finally arrived. His hair was slightly messed up from him running his fingers through it and he looked just as tired as I did.

He looked up as I approached him and smiled at me.

"I just messaged my dad and he said that he got us a taxi that will bring us to him." he grabbed both suitcases again and I glared playfully at him. "What?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Let my carry my suitcase for once, babe. I appreciate that you're being a gentleman but I can carry it myself, really." I giggled softly and he sighed, letting the suitcase go so I could carry it on my own.

I followed Harry to what I suppose was the taxi. I didn't really know where to go so I just followed him. As we arrived at the taxi, the driver took both our suitcases and put them in the trunk.

Harry and I got in the back of the car and he told the taxi driver the address of his dad. I rested my head on his shoulder and put my left hand on his thigh. He put his hand over mine and his fingers were in the space of mine. I smiled tiredly at him and closed my eyes in attempt to fall asleep.

After what felt like 45 minutes of being in the taxi, it finally stopped in front of a rather big house. We both got out of the taxi and whilst Harry got our suitcases I quickly paid the taxi driver. He put carried both the suitcases and walked towards me, stopping to pull his wallet out.

The expression on his face was priceless when the taxi just drove away. His mouth was hanging open and his eyebrows were furrowed together in confusion. His gaze turned from the now vanished taxi to me and I couldn't help it but laugh at his expression, so god damn adorable.

"I paid him." I stated after calming down, my stomach hurting slightly from all the laughing.

"But I'm supposed to pay!" he stuck his bottom lip out, pouting, "I want to pay for you, I'm the man I don't want my baby to spend money."

"And I don't want you to spend all your money on me." I grabbed his hands which left the suitcases in mine and looked up at him. "I have my own money and it's adorable that you want to pay for me but you don't have to."

I stood on my tiptoes and pressed my lips against Harry. He immediately responded by cupping my cheeks, his fingers tucking in my hair. The kiss was innocent yet passionate, it was just perfect.