Chapter 11

Brittany's POV

As the doorbell rung I was confused, but I did have a clue that it could've been Jackson, considering the fact that I was supposed to go on a date with him. And I got proven right as I followed Harry quietly, stopping at the stairs to take a glimpse towards the door and indeed seeing Jackson standing there.

I watched them, listening to their conversation.

I have to admit that I was quite shocked and also scared. I knew that Jackson wasn't the bust guy, when he had his hands forcefully on my waist I immediately knew that he was that kind of boy. I was just suspecting that though. It could've been possible that he's a really sweet guy and that he maybe was bipolar.

But I was proven wrong.

Harry seemed to be full with anger, he was intimidating and if I wouldn't have heard what sentences left his mouth, I would be scared.

Thinking about what Jackson did to other girls makes me feel sick to the stomach. If Harry didn't convince me to stay here with him he would've might done something to me.

I wasn't planning on having sex any time soon, especially not with him. My virginity is something important to me and I want to make sure that when I'm going to lose it, I won't regret it afterwards.

I know that if I went on that date with Jackson he would've tried things. I mean I could stand up for myself, telling him not to do so but I'm not really someone you call intimidating.

But at this moment I didn't really care about Jackson, all I did care about was Harry. I was surprised when he started yelling, telling Jackson that he cares about me.

When Harry's fist collided with Jackson's jaw my mouth fell open. Not because of the fact that Harry hit him, but because of the fact why he did hit him.

Because of me.

I felt the now already familiar fluttering in my stomach appearing as I thought about it, as I thought about how far Harry went, for me.

I know it was just a small, simple action but it made me feel comforted, it made me feel safe.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry's voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked over at him.

We were both lying on our backs on his bed. Harry's arms were crossed over his chest, making his muscles appeal even bigger than they already are. His face was turned towards me and his emerald eyes starred into mine. It felt like he was looking inside of me, seeing all those emotions of mine.

"About what just happened a few minutes ago." I said matter of factly, looking at him. "That was a good punch though." I added, giggling.

The famous smirk was now on his lips, looking really good may I add, and his left dimple was popping. "I have to agree with that." He chuckled and lay on his side, prepping himself up with his elbow and never losing eye contact with me.

"You know," he started, "If he ever touches you in a way you don't want to, tell me. I will kill him." his features were serious once again, his lips pressed in a thin line and the crease between his furrowed eyebrows visible.

I bit down on my lower lip, a soft pink tone visible on my cheeks. No words were spoken for a few minutes.

"What are you thinking about?" I repeated his question.

"You." He simply answered, a smile forming on his perfect, plump lips.

"Me?" I questioned which caused him to nod. "What specifically about me?"