Chapter 35

It was 7pm when I got back home from Harry. We played games, cuddled and shared kisses throughout the day and ordered a pizza for dinner.

"Mum, I'm home!" I yelled as I took off my shoes and walked towards the living room. I put my bag on the floor and plopped down on the couch, grabbing the remote control and turning the TV on a music channel.

I heard the footsteps of my mum getting closer and soon she joined me on the sofa.

"How was your weekend?" My mum asked, getting herself into a comfortable position on the sofa.

"It was good." I felt my cheeks heating up slightly at the memories of what has happened in the last 24 hours and I prayed that my mum wouldn't notice.

"Why are you blushing? Oh god you did it, didn't you? Did you use protection? I don't wanna be a grandma yet." She rambled and my cheeks only turned redder.

"Mum! You won't be a grandma yet, we did use protection." I said the last part quieter, my embarrassment only growing and I started to feel uncomfortable.

"Good." My mum said and just as she was about to open her mouth and add something, I cut her off.

"Can we please change the topic? This is starting to get really awkward and I don't really want to talk about it."

"Okay, fine." She lifted her hands up on defence, "just keep using protection."

"MUM!" I glared at her which caused her to laugh.

"Okay I'll stop. I just want to make sure that you don't regret it. I'm your mum, I care about you."

"I know and I really appreciate that you do, but there's nothing to worry about. Harry is perfect and probably the best boyfriend you could ever ask for. I love him and he loves me too and I do not regret losing my virginity to Harry. He treats me like a princess and he genuinely cares about me." I felt myself smiling as I talked about Harry and I'm glad my mother was smiling, too.

"Well, I'm glad you found someone like Harry."

+

"How was your weekend at Harry's?" Lauren asked me on Monday morning. Harry drove me too School like he usually does and kissed me goodbye as I saw Lauren and went up to her. Of course I texted her, about me staying the weekend but she didn't know the details yet.

In Lauren I found a really good friend whom I could trust. We haven't spent that much time together like other friends do but during the week at school we're together all the time. Gladly we have a lot of our lessons together which I'm very thankful for. Obviously I made a few other friends too but I didn't really spend time with them, I just talked to them when we were in the same period.

"It was lovely." I said happily and felt my cheeks getting red once again. I really need to get rid of that blushing problem.

"Ooooh! I'm listening." She smirked slightly at me as I took out my maths books of my locker.

"Well, he cooked for me and then we wanted to watch a movie but we kinda got distracted and... yeah..." My cheeks were literally burning and Lauren's eyes widened slightly.

"No way!" she grinned. "Brittany isn't a virgin anymore! Congratulations it was about time." She teased me and I glared playfully at her.

"Shh! I don't need the whole school to know that." She only laughed and apologized.

"So what are you and Mr. Styles gonna do on the break we have next week?" She asked me as we walked towards the maths classroom.

Next week we had the whole week off and I honestly haven't thought about it yet. I didn't have any plans. I'm not really a person to plan ahead, I'm more spontaneous.

"I don't have any plans for the break." I shrugged my shoulders and sat down on my usual desk. Lauren sat down next to me. "And I don't know if Harry has anything planned therefore I don't even know if I'm going to see him during break."

"Talking about Harry, huh?" Natalie's high pitched voice echoed through my ears and it made me want to puke all over her. She approached my desk and looked at Lauren and then at me.

"I know what your 'boyfriend' has planned for the break." Her smile was Fake, and you just want to punch her face.

I looked at her with raised eyebrows, waiting for her to continue.

"He's going to hook up with me," She smirked at me, "said he was some action in bed, you know?"

I knew that Harry would never do this and that she was only trying to provoke me. Sadly it did work and I felt anger building up in me. "As if he'd want to hook up with you." I looked at her with disgust.

She only smiled sweetly at me and I just wanted to wash that god damn smile away from her face.

"You know, that's not what he said in his text message yesterday..." She trailed off.

I clenched my fists and I'm pretty sure my nails were digging in my skin, leaving a mark. I stood up but she didn't back away, she kept standing exactly where she was, that devil smile still on her fake face.

"Harry wouldn't want to do shit with you." I started and I could read in her face that she was now getting angry too, "If he did want you then he would've taken the opportunity long time ago. But he didn't. He's with me and just because you don't get what you want doesn't mean you have to be such a bitch about it. If you really love Harry, like you say you do then you wouldn't try to tear us apart, you would want him to be happy."

She looked with an angry facial expression at me and you could literally see the flames coming out of her ears.

"I'm pretty sure Harry would much rather be with me than with you. Look at you, you're hideous and just ugly and on top of that you're annoying as fuck. You're not even attractive I don't see why Harry would date you, honestly. He probably only pities you."

"You're just jealous gosh it's so annoying and really pathetic. It's not my fault that you're a bloody blint!" I raised my voice slightly, getting angrier and more frustrated every second.

"A what?" she looked confused at me which only made her even look even dumber.

"A blint." I repeated, "A girl with less class, less selectivity more makeup and even more skin. Basically a slut."

"You bitch!" her shrill voice shrieked and she pulled on my hair. Obviously I defend myself ad pulled on hers too.

"Leave Harry alone and stop getting between me and him!" I said angrily as she 'accidentally' scratched my cheek with her nail.

Just as I was about to punch her in her caked up face I felt two arms grabbing my shoulders and tearing me away from her.

vote, comment, share .xx