Chapter 43

I woke up the next morning, Harry's arms wrapped tightly around me, keeping my body close to his. Our legs were tangled together and my head way lying on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

He snored softly and I snuggled closer to him, Harry's body warmth heating me up. My eyes landed on Harry, his eyes closed and lips parted slightly. His hair was messy and he looked really cute.

 My eyes wandered from his features towards the clock that was on Harry's nightstand. I was surprised as I saw it was almost 1pm already.

"Harry, babe, wake up."  I said softly and shook him lightly; a groan is the only response I got.

I sat up only to get pulled back by Harry's hands which were still wrapped around my waist,

"I don't want to get up." His raspy morning voice echoed through my ears. I giggled at his tiredness and tried to get up once again, with success this time.

I heard him groan as I made my way over to the bathroom that was attached to his bedroom, closing the door behind me as soon as I stepped inside. I went to the sink and splashed cold water in my face in attempt to wake me up more. I looked at myself in the mirror and huffed slightly at my reflection, trying to tame my wild hair.

After I somehow managed to make my hair look decent and I peed, washing my hands afterwards. I opened the bathroom door again and stepped into Harry's chilly room, Goosebumps appearing all over my skin at the coldness in the room.

My eyes landed on the window that was opening and then landed on a sitting Harry on his bed. He smiled tiredly at me and I returned the smile, the corner of my lips tugging up as I did so.

"What do we have planned for today?" I asked him as I took out a new pair of underwear, a bra, blue skinny jeans and a simple white jumper out of my suitcase. I looked back at him as soon as I got my clothing items, waiting for an answer.

He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands and replied after removing them, his gaze returning on me.

"We could just chill here a bit and I'll show you around Holmes Chapel? I don't really feel like doing anything else today." Harry told me and I nodded in response, turning around once again, my back facing him, as I pulled on my clothes. His eyes were burning into my back and I felt the heat in my cheeks start to appear, my blood rushing there.

Once I was dressed I turned around again, only to see Harry standing up, his long legs carrying him towards where I stood. His strong arms sneak around my waist immediately, as if it's something he's so used to, he doesn't even have to think about it.

"I'll get dressed and then I'll take you to a café where we can eat something, yeah?" He asks me, his lips brushing against mine, wanting me to feel more. His morning voice was already faded a bit but it was still there, making me bite down on my lower lip.

"Yeah." I nodded my head, my voice quiet.

He pecked my lips one more time before heading to the bathroom and do his business, I assume. I sat down on his bed, waiting for him, and my eyes wandered around his room. I noticed how there were white curtains hanging from the window and how there were a few books whose covers seemed familiar to me.

I felt a grin tug on my lips as I noticed a stuffed teddy bear on Harry's desk, which I didn't notice before. It was brown and looked really fluffy. The creak of the bathroom door opening made my eyes shift from the desk towards the door, seeing Harry standing there. He had a cheeky smile on his face and he was already dressed. A pair of black, skinny jeans was covering his legs and he wore a grey jumper along with a green beanie on top of his head.