Chapter 22

Harry's POV

I brought Brittany home and I could not help the grin that was constantly on my face. My cheeks were already hurting.

As I got back inside my house after bringing Brittany home, I walked straight to the kitchen to get some food. My mum and sister were sitting on the table, my mum was reading some book and Gemma was typing on her phone.

"What are you so happy about?" my mum asked me as I entered the kitchen, that stupid grin still on my face.

"Brittany and I are dating, I asked her to be my girlfriend today." I sat down on the table and started eating. My mum and Gemma's attention turned towards me as they stopped what they were doing.

"Finally!" My mum kissed my cheeks which made me telling her to stop.

"You grew some balls to ask her, congratulations." Gemma commented.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I didn't want her to reject me, that would've been really embarrassing and there was the chance that I'd loser her as a friend, too." I wanted to ask Brittany to be my girlfriend already a week ago, but I just never found the right moment to do so. And if there was a moment, I always somehow managed to lose my balls.

"Do you love her?" Gemma asked me as I shoved another fork full with food in my mouth.

I looked at her as she just said the most inappropriate thing ever. But do I love her?

I care about her more than I care about myself and I would do anything for her. Everything she does is just adorable and I never want to lose her.

"Yeah, I do." I muttered and looked down at my food as I felt my cheeks getting slightly red, something that doesn't happen often to me.

"AWWWW!" they both exclaimed. "Harry's finally in loooove." Gemma sang.

"Shut up." I looked at her, trying to be serious but I only ended up smiling at her. "I do love her, so what? It's not like I'm gonna tell her this in the next few days. I've only known her for 2 weeks; I can't go bombarding her about how I love her."

"Why not? You shouldn't keep your feelings to yourself, Harry." My mum looked serious as she spoke.

"I don't know." I hesitated, "I just think it's not the time to do that, we've only started dating today."

+

The next morning I picked up Brittany like I usually do. Our car ride included our usual small talk and me stealing a kiss from her lips whenever we stopped at a red light.

"Eyes on the road!" She giggled.

As we arrived at School she hurried off towards Lauren, probably to talk about some girly stuff with her. Meanwhile I walked towards my locker and got everything for my next lesson, music.

The teacher, Mr. Heathred, told me that I was apparently really talented. He gave me the time in music to practice playing guitar. As I entered the classroom Mr. Heathred stood up and walked over to me.

"Ah, Styles!" His usually always hard and cold expression turned into a warm smile, "I was expecting you to come here first! I wanted to inform you that you can use the classroom next to the gym to practice, and don't forget that your little project needs to be finished at Friday. You've got the whole lesson to work on it, Styles. Good luck and don't mess it up, I'm counting on you."

I nodded now and then as he spoke. He always called students by their last name; it was something you need to get used to. I grabbed the guitar that was standing in the back of the classroom and hurried down the corridors to get to the room I could use to practice today.