Chapter 51

I had my arms wrapped around myself, trying to keep me warm. Harry was on his phone. He called a taxi a few minutes ago and was now talking with Ed.

"Yeah . . . we're going home now . . . mhm . . . bye." He hung the phone up and walked back towards me.

"The taxi will be here in a few minutes." He said, smiling softly at me. His smile dropped and he frowned.

"Baby, are you cold?"

"No I'm trying to summon a demon, that's why I'm rubbing my arms." I muttered and felt sorry for saying that only seconds later. I was relieved as he laughed, his dimples showing and his eyes crinkling.

"Come here baby." He opened his arms and I walked into them. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me into him. His hand rubbed up and down my back in a gentle and calming motion. I felt his body heat starting to warm me up and I closed my eyes, burying my head further into his chest.

His chin rested on my head and I heard his heart beat against his ribcage and his chest rising with every breath he took.

"I love you so much Harry." I lifted my head and looked up at him. My eyes searched his emerald ones and he was smiling down at me, looking genuinely happy.

"I really love you and I feel like I don't say it enough. I'm happy whenever I'm near you and I don't want to lose you. I love you." I felt my eyes start to sting with tears. Maybe it was because I'm kinda drunk or maybe it was because the feelings I have towards Harry just so overwhelming.

I felt a tear trickle down my cheek and I let out a laugh, not understanding why I'm being so emotional.

"I love you." Harry said quietly. He leaned down and pressed a passionate kiss on my lips, his grip tightening comfortingly around me. My hands rested limply on his hips.

His lips felt so soft against mine and I felt like I'm in heaven by just kissing him. I opened my mouth slightly, letting his tongue slip in and brush against mine. I felt a knot in the lower pit of my stomach, still not used to the feelings he gives me.

Harry pulled away, resting his forehead against mine, a smile spreading on his face.

Our moment sadly got disturbed by a bright light flashing, making both of us turning around. The bright light was coming from the taxi that just pulled over. Harry's arms removed themselves from around me and he grabbed my hand, leading me towards the taxi and, of course, opening the door for me.

I got in and slid over so Harry could get in as well. He closed the door as soon as he was in the car and put his seatbelt on.

"Brittany, put your seatbelt on." He said amusingly.

I stayed right where I was, not moving a muscle. Harry unbuckled his belt and leaned over, putting my seatbelt on for me. I giggled as his hair brushed against my nose whilst he clicked the belt in, tickling me.

"Your hair tickled me." I giggled as he sat down, putting his belt on once again. It seemed like the smile on his face never vanished.

"I'm really sorry Miss." He said in a posh accent, making me laugh.

"Hey, wanna hear a joke?" Harry said all of a sudden. I turned my head and looked at him, nodding my head.

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"Spell."

"Spell who?"

"W-H-O" He burst out laughing and so did I. I squeezed my eyes shut because I was laughing so hard and I seriously didn't know why the joke was so funny to me, it was actually terrible but that's what made it funny. I held my stomach and tried to calm down, taking deep breathes. Harry was calmed down, too, and he looked satisfied with himself, grinning widely at me.

"I have a joke as well." I told him, an idea popping into my head. He looked at me, waiting for me to continue so I did.

"Knock knock." A smile was already spread on my face as I spoke and the same was with Harry.

"Who's there?"

"Police."

"Police who?"

"Police stop with your knock knock jokes." I giggled and Harry started laughing once again. His laughing didn't last really long and he then realized what the joke actually was about.

"Hey! My jokes aren't bad!" he said, his face holding a frown but his eyes literally twinkling with happiness.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night." I joked, rolling my eyes playfully.

His frown turned into a smile and he looked at me with admiration. He cleared his throat before he spoke

"You actually do. Holding you in my arms makes me sleep at night."

"You're so cheesy." I grinned, my cheeks getting red. How unusual for me.

"You love it."

I shook my head, laughing softly at how silly and immature we're acting but I love every single second of it and I love Harry being so cheesy.

+

15 minutes later we stood in front of Des' house and Harry was pulling out his keys, unlocking the door. He opened it and let me in first before closing and locking it again.

"I'm sooo tired." I groaned, looking at the staircase which I did not feel like walking up at all. My head was feeling heavy and my legs weren't doing the best job either.

"You're whiny when you're drunk." I heard Harry's voice from behind me chuckle and seconds later he threw me over his shoulder, causing me to squeal. I covered my mouth as soon as I realized that I squealed, not wanting to wake Des up.

I laughed as Harry walked up the stairs with me still thrown over his shoulder. It seemed like he didn't have to put any effort into carrying me, it was as if he didn't even have to use any muscles of his to carry me.

"Stop!" I whisper-yelled at Harry as he slapped my bum and I only got a 'sorry' for him and he definitely was not sorry about that.

He opened the door to his room with one hand, holding me steady over his shoulder with the other so I don't fall. He walked inside and closed the door with his foot and then neared his bed. I held my squeal back as he threw me on his soft mattress.

"I can't sleep in my clothes." I complained, referring to the dress I was wearing.

He kneeled down at the edge of the bed, taking my shoes off and putting them on the floor. He then moved to sitting on the bed.

"Lay on your stomach." He told me and I rolled over, laying on my stomach.

His fingers reached for the zipper on the back of my dress and he pulled it down, his fingertips brushing my now exposed skin softly. I relaxed under his soft touch and he pulled down the whole dress. He got up and walked towards his chair, putting the dress neatly on there.

I opened one of my eyes and peeked at Harry, wondering what he was doing. He grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, his muscles flexing. His bare and tattoo covered upper body was fully revealed, to my pleasure obviously. He took off his skinny jeans with little difficulty and the clothing was out on the chair as well.

I felt his weight on the bed as he lay down and I felt his warm arms wrap around me second later. Our legs tangled together naturally and my head was resting on his chest, arm hanging loosely on around his torso.

"Goodnight." He mumbled, pressing a kiss to my temple.

And that's the last thing I remember before falling asleep.

10 steps away is getting closer and closer to the end :)

I'm just gonna take this oppurtinity to promote my instagram igottheharold because why not :)

vote, comment, share .xx