one, six: a dead women walking

with this news you expect to be never seen again. so why on earth was the girl sat on her bed applying hearts to her eye makeup. well because she's mara darling. darren and quinni agreeing to meet her there. so she finished the last of her makeup. sure they were two pink lines but so was her eyeliner. so what could have been the walk of shame to the cemetery was infact not. she owned it, darren's words ringing in her head. they always told her to own it. own that she was a slut. so here she was, walking pasted the boys who chanted she was a slut as she walked up to darren and quinni who for some reason were joined by amerie. that's new.

"that outfit is giving..." darren started.

"slut?" she replied with a smile and they all squealed. agreeing that she looked hot as fuck. when malakai came running over with a bottle for amerie. they were cute. she could get behind them being a couple.

"mara! come here!" ca$h shouted her over, he held two cans of beer. and she smiled and waved before saying something to her friends. the second she joined him, she wrapped her arms around him. hugging him tightly. contemplating telling him.

"didn't think you'd be here. not your scene really." she stated wth a smile and he nodded. it was true and so he motioned to his pocket. she could see the bags sticking out and she nodded. of course. she was grateful for having ca$h as her friend. she was one of the only people that didn't try and change him. she was content with him being how he wanted to be. it's a rich man's world, and if you have to sell drugs for some cash then so be it. she understands that. that's what he likes about her. they were the closest that they had to siblings. but in the eyes of spider. it always seemed like more. he watched them from a distance sometimes. he seemed to do that a lot. her hanging round ca$h never seemed to bother him, until now. but he couldn't place his finger on why. jealously? absolutely not. she remained by ca$h's side whilst he did his business with partygoers. yet he always kept an eye on eye on girl who never took a sip. nothing was happening, it was rather boring. she wishes she stayed in bed. what was until the dancing started. malakai busting some moves for amerie as they all laughed. but more and more joined him. until quinni stormed up to spider holding a file in her arms with hugged to her chest.

"hey spider." she snapped, practically throwing the file at his head. mara watched with a smile as he opened the file. his face growing disgusted. she quessed this was quinni's confrontation on the flaps subject. so she sat back and oberseved. 

"oh so you don't like vaginas?" there was an awkward silence at the girls comment. the scene unfolding before them.

"aha no. i like vaginas." he assured. his face a clean stage of pure panic. it made her chuckle. even though their interaction seemed rather hilarious, she couldn't ignore the worried gazes of douglas.

"you're pregnant." he commented. looking her up and down. and her eyes seemed to buldge out of her head. quickly glancing around to make sure nobody had heard him before she punched his arm.

"you are!" he whispered shouted. if she had reacted different then it wouldn't have been true. but he had seen the looking worry and fear flash on her face he noticed the lack of excessive drinking she usually partaked in.

"who's is it?" he questioned, he didn't really know what to expect. and the red alarms seem to sound in his head as she glanced to spider. no fucking way. the party burst into in laughter and she quickly returned to spider and quinnis interaction.

"look of course we didn't have sex. why would i want to root a fucknut like you." he commented taking a step towards quinni. who's face had fallen as she stumbled back. no longer feeling so high on the pedal anymore. and he went to walk away before he was stopped as someone punched him straight in the jaw.

"what the fuck is your problem prick? what has that poor girl done to minus call you out on your disgusting fucking bullshit? you were the one to shit on her name. and clearly you can't deal with the consequence. so fucking apologise!" she spat as he spat blood onto the floor beside her feet. his face was confused yet amused. he hadn't expected her to hit him that hard or anyone for that matter. but he never answered instead he picked her up. without any warning or struggle and moved to a more quite area as the party started up again. he planted her back on the ground close to some garden ad she slapped him again.

"wha the fuck do you think you are doing?"

"stop. stop. stop. what the hell is wrong with you." he exclaimed grabbing her fists. and with his words she crumbled. straight into his arms. and he softened. pressing his lips to hers. a soft kiss at first. they could tell which was more overpowering the blood from his lips or the watermelon from hers. his arms shaking round her waist hugging her closer. her own tugging his hair. he gave a soft moan as she tugged lightly before pulling away. pushing him away.

"no. no. we can't." she cried. she wanted to tell him. but she just couldn't. she liked him like this. when he was soft with her. when he wasn't spider. when he was spencer. and this news would ruin him. how would he look at her the same. but he returned his lips against hers. bodies melting against each other. not knowing that harper and amerie could see their shadows in the graveyard. his fingers seemed to dip into the soft flesh of her hips. when the red and blue lights flashed. even though she looked beautiful in that lighting the sirens came soon after. fuck.

"cops!" ant screamed from atop the hill and everyone scattered. spider grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the large gates at the end of the cemetery as everyone spilt up between the columns. he motioned for her to climb first. she leaped the first. ignoring the sting of her limbs as she hit the floor. spider. ant  dusty, sasha, harper and ca$h followed. ca$h made a beeline to her straight away but spider was faster. already dragging her away. and hand in hand they ran. laughing and grinning as they disappeared. he spun her around once he decided they were safe in the park closer to theirs and he kissed her again. she knew she shouldn't but by god he was like a drug.