one, seventeen: please just kiss me already

unedited.

he runs. no he sprints around the school looking for her. he needed to find her. he couldn't take it anymore. he had to tell her.

he knows where she'd be. the bathroom. he knocked on the door before entering. hearing a quick gasp and the sound of a door once more. definitely mara.

"mara, that you?" he questioned, he could tell it was her because he could see the scruffy red converse with shitty hearts drawn on.

"go away spider."

"you know i won't."

"i know."

are you okay?" he asked lightly, hearing her sharp intake of breath. she was leaned against the door. he could imagine her, knees tucked as close as she could get. he wanted to see her. he couldn't tell how she was feeling if he didn't see her expression. he didn't like it. so instead he sunk to the floor as well. leaning his own back against the stall.

"what you dressing up as for halloween?" he asked breaking the silence one of his hands holding up his phone. messaging ant for help.

"what?" she replied confused. what on earth was he doing.

"i'm going as a vampire. i think. what do you think?" he mumbled. he wanted to go as a vampire. it would be cool. he'd wearing the flowy dreamy clothes and run the two sharp teeth along mara's neck. CONCENTRATE!

"a vampires cool. cullen kind or dracula?" she spoke back, allowing herself to calm as he spoke to her. it was nice. it reminded her of how it used to be. just her and spider. no. her and spence. this wasn't spider, it's spencer.

"dracula definitely. i'm gonna guess you're going as that crazy witch again?" he asked and she couldn't help but give a small laugh. he had a point. for the last three years she's gone as luna love good. she would smack him for calling her carry but she's couldn't be arsed.

"no actually."

"wow really?" he replied sarcastically as if this news would change the spin axis of the earth.

"going as a demon." and he gave a slight chuckle. he could imagine it. she'd wear a pretty little dress. blood running from her lip as she stood on his arm. bro.

"gonna dress hot?" of course he had to ask. afterall he's still spider.

"of course. what do you want spider?" she laughed buefpre remembered how she didn't even wanna talk to him originally. and he laughed.

"distraction." he stated, rather smugly too. wtf.

"what?" she asked. he was so cryptic sometimes.

"you hadn't realised you grabbed my hand. and i wanted to hold your hand so i distracted you." she looked down to her hand. she was holding his hand. his thumb gently rubbed circles as she held his hand. felt her heart skip a beat. oh. oh.

"marianne. i think i'm in love with you."

"no spider." she whispered and her hand pulled back. as if he burned her. as if he said something wrong. he gave a sigh as he stood. moving away from the door to stand in the mirror. dickhead. how could you even think- but his thoughts were cut off as he caught the girls reflection appearing from behind the door.

"marianne." he said her name as he took one step towards her.

"shush. say it again." she quickly added as she took a step too. till they were standing right before each other.

"i think i'm in love with you, marianne darling." he spoke softly. he watched as the smile lit onto her face. swiping his thumb against her cheek as he cupped hrr cheek.

"please just kiss me already." she mumbled lightly. and he nodded. leaning to press his lips to hers. finally. and she practically melts into him. his other arm snaking around her waste bringing her closer as her own hands reach to grab his face. and there it is, that wonderous watermelon flavoured lip balm. she smells of fruits, a sweet scent that made him want more. he was like wood, the trees that started for miles making you want to explore further. they were so engrossed in making out that neither of them saw the flash or the door quickly slam. all that matter was each other.

"so i take that as you like me back?" he smiled as he finally pulled away. looking down into the very doe like eyes of mara. her pupils were dilated and cheeks aflame. she could only giggle as she pulled him into another kiss. it meant yes.

- - -

lol rip. its finally hear. the spider and mara happy arc. not gonna lie couldn't decide if i wanted him to originally find her with cash but im happy i choose the bathroom route. it's very spider and mara.

but oh, this is still only episode three?

:)