one, thirty three: shivers and shakes

also, slight smut. but like idk, i might remove it later.

-

"mara, your boyfriends here for you!" she heard her mother shout as she remained lying in the bed. her sheets puddled over her but at the mention of the spider she was up. her hair piled up at the top of her head and her last night's mascara smudged but she didn't seem to care as she found spencer standing at her door. he wore grey sweats and a white top that seemed to fall over his frame. a bag slung over his shoulders and a small bouquet of red carnations in his right hand. the game, his game was later today.

"will you come to my game?" he inquired, grinning lightly.

"to the game?" she questioned, leaning against the frame lightly, the boy smiling down at her as he glanced at the flowers and back at her.

"i thought you could watch me play, like couples do in the movies."

"you're too cute." she giggled, opening the door fully, inviting him in. he had been here multiple times before. but right now, he stood in the hallway with her mother, as her official boyfriend. she stared at him, he stared at her as mara lead him to her room, even though he knew how to get there if blindfolded. it was the same as before. the walls a creamy white, movie posters hung on the walls. oceans 8, devil wears prada, carrie, memoirs of geisha, black widow, hunger games mocking jay part 2. were the posters themselves.

and pictures of her, friends and him hung on walls. one caught his eye. a picture of him and her at the festival. she was on his shoulders. thighs either side of his head. he hadn't noticed then but her could see discolouration on her thighs. almost like fingers, marks he didn't recall leaving. beside the photo was the doodled heart he had drawn her. she had kept it. he didn't know how long he had been looking at the walls he had seen many times before when she called his name. pulling him from his thoughts as her hand fell onto his shoulder. he turned, starting to leave light kisses on her face as he brushed his fingers through her hair. watching how she seemed to melt into his touch. she had changed into a pretty dress.

"spencer, what ya thinking?" she mumbled and a small smile lifted onto his face.

"how beautiful my girlfriend is." he grinned lifting his hands to her face, cradling it in one hand as he gently drew circles over her skin.

"you're such a prick." she giggled, pushing him away as she moved to her bed. it was a mess, the cream sheets just thrown over top. yet he still followed her. leaning over her, smiling down at her. letting him press his lips to hers. his hands moved to her hips. she wore a pretty red sundress, one that hugged her hips and flared out at her thighs before she dropped. now it was slightly higher due to her position laying down.

"you're so pretty marianne." he spoke, pressing light kisses to her skin. travelling lower with each kiss. hearing her suck in breaths. his teeth nipped at her skin ever so lightly, leaving small little marks that would clear up before the game. no matter how much he wanted to mark her, he resisted. using his knee to spread her legs a little wider. dress riding up some more as the cold air hit her inner thighs. making her shiver. or she had shiver because the spider was now leaning to press even lighter kisses to that skin.

"spider." she moaned ever so lightly, using her hand to make sure her mum wouldn't hear them. spider knew mara like the back of his hand, he knew where to kiss to turn her to putty. especially her inner thighs. one of his hands snaking to her underwear, pushing it to the side as she shivered once more.

"spencer." she cried as he teased her, a cocky grin painted on his face. when her phone on the sheets beside her started ringing. a picture of darren choking appeared on the screen. spider motioning for her to answer it. no.

"where the fuck are you, you said you wanted a shake?" darren's voice spoke as spencer continued to tease her. getting close then pulling away to grab her thighs. he was playing with her. her eyes fluttering shut in bliss as she tried to speak.

"oh shit, get us a raspberry one." she spoke, trying not to moan as she felt spencer kissing her thighs as he continued. before pulling away sharply as she ended the call.

"you're an arse."

"you love me." he laughed as she raised her brow. fixing her dress before finishing off getting ready for the pre game shakes with darren, amerie and quinni. plus sasha. "you love me" she liked him, like a lot. but love? she wasn't even sure she believed in love.

-

omg if we hit 100k before new year i think i'd shit myself, i love every single one of you. you're all my faves. <3