one, twenty two: rack off!

and like flocks of sheep the girls group followed peterson to the gym. as expected it smelt of sweat and a horrible moudling smell, the boys just had sports. makes sense. the group of girls and darren found themselves on benches before peterson. who stood with am emtpy board.

"this program is a young woman's guide to survival. we call it rack off. sexuall assault is a sad reality for far too many young women." he spoke flipping the board around, a picture pf a young women kicking the air illustratied on top.

"you would know." mara mumbled, everyone knew of the secrets the police force covered up. eseciaclly when it came to sexual assult.

"and rack off is designed to equip ypu with the tools and the knowledge to assist in preventing it."

"assist in preventing it? are you taking the fucking piss? how's itour fault? teach the boys be normal fucking people and don't in the blame on the victims becuase we didn't fight back." mara practically screamed, her face was red. she was absloutly fuming. seems rather personal.

"oi darling, langauge!" jojo shouted, ordering her to calm down. even if the girl was right. she put her headphones back in and ignored yhe rest of the resention till darren lightly shook her.

"he wants you to demonstare rack off."

"he can rack off!" a chorus of ooh's went through the group.

"darling!" and mara got up, pulling out one of her earphones as she did. tag, you're it started playing. how fitting. and she found herselfstood infront of him. an usettling feeling washed over her. a familair feeling of fear which came from nowhere. odd.

"so a man has a strong grip on your wrist. you can't pull away or run." he told her, she could feel his thumb dipping into her wrist. his grip was tight, for the presention but that didn't calm that unwanted fear. she looked back up at him and instead of peterson. it was chook. and he was grinning down at her with that sickening smile. and it hit her. the fear. the hangout. it all came back. she hated that she forgot things that hurt her, for moments like this.

"come on princess, cash doesn't have to know." he stated after grabbing her stopping her from walking away from him. she was stuck in his room, his friends in the front room warching a movie.

"let go of me chook." she cried, attempting to pull back her wrist, his grip was strong. he had no itention of letting her go. she could scream, cash would come running. and like he knew what she was thinking her pulled out the blade. shit.

"try it, and i'll leave a nasty little cut and that pretty face of yours." he laughed, skimming the blade along her cheek. she was shaking, the blade was cold against her now burning skin. he dipped it down her jaw, hard enough to leave a red scratch but not hard enough to cut her. she had tried to forget this, she tried to forget how she cried. how she begged. how he didn't listen. how he cut her thigh. a scar which still remained.

and she spat at him, pulling her sparefistback and punching his jaw. peterson lurched back in pain, pulling his hand back letting her go. the class screamed, tears silled over her eyes.looking back at her friends,who had looked like they ahd seen a monster. a monster. and she made a run for it.

"how's that for rack off?" darren laughed, watching mara scramble for the exit of the room. fingers trembling for cash's number on the screen, she couldn't even remember if she had told him about this. but she couldn't see through the blurred vision. instead she crumbled to the floor outside, sobbing on the ground. wishing that she had still forgotten. it as quinni who found her, the girl didn'texcatly know what to do in this sitution so she just sat with mara. holding her hand gently as she let the girl cry.

"alright tell me something you all learnt in here today." jojo spoke as she entered the class. mara was still red eyed and sat in the back of the class. three pairs of eyes carefully watched her as she entered teary eyed.

"ten thousand steps. it's all it takes me to become a tank." ant laughed as he flexed his muscles, missy whacking in him.

"wait, didn't you guys get the sexual assault thing we did?" sasha questioned, very clearly pissed off with the situation. it was so unfair, something all of them agreed with. 

"we don't need it, all right. we are all feminists here, yeah? we know how to ask for consent. we use protection." spider laughed, the boys laughing with him.

"you sure about that?" harper question, her eyes flickering beteen cash and mara. and spider grew confused, what the hell was she inisiting. what did she know?

"is that why your girlfriend spit and hit after he grabbed her wrist? who knows what you've been up too?" missy laughed, pushing spider of his chair slightly. and cash's head snapped up.

"what the fuck is she on about?" he shouted, practically raging at this comment. what the fuck had spider been up to.

"okay that's enough, thank you!" jojo exclaimed as cash practically leaped from his chair. storming towards spider. shit. and spider grabbed his bag and ran. he didnt even know what missy was on about. mara was crying? mara had sit and hit peterson? what the fuck was happening? and cahs was screaming after him, trying to catch him.

"i will fucking kill you, you cunt! touch her aagin and i'll shred you. you hear him!" now mara needed to tell cash about what had actually happened with chook. he knew chook was touchy but he didn't know that he had done that to her. whislt he was in the other room too. cash never caught spider, it's uknown how. but he did.

mara: i have something to tell you.
moneyman: no fucking shit.
mara: sorry