one, forty six: mark and makeouts

they walked through the town, music playing through her headphones. one in her left ear, the other in his right. his arm thrown over her shoulder as they walked. spencer wouldn't admit it out loud but he was quite a fan of taylor swift.

"you and ant?" he questioned as they walked up an empty street path. he was leading her to the diner so they could get food first.

"true, mary good?" she laughed before asking him a question too.

"false." he chuckled as she raised his brow.

"wren wailer in the changing rooms?" he asked her, trying to remember random people she had been connected to on the map. remembered seeing that the two fingered one another in the changing rooms after a pe lesson.

"it was one kiss! she likes you by the way."

"get in. gonna ask her out." spider hollared as he fistbumped the air causing mara to giggle at his actions.

"be my guest."

"nah, you're ten times better than the rest of the girls in that school."

"oh piss off, cringey cun-." and he laughed as she pushed him away. only to grab her hips and lift her into the air as she screamed. carrying her the rest of the way to the diner as she kicked him. feeling winded once more as he dropped her to the ground. spinning on her heel to order, allowing his stomach as she did. causing him to double over and drop his head onto her shoulder.

"can i get two dirty chicken burger meals-"

"extra bacon and mayo." spider groaned, still pretending to be hurt by her elbow.

"one with extra bacon and mayo. and two cherry cokes." she smiled. the cashier nodding as they went for their order.

"so you're not even gonna apologise?" he asked, offended as she moved to sit in one of the seats, ignoring the hurt look on his face as she turned away, hiding her smile under her hand. but he watched the shoulder shake and he grabbed the chair, going to pull it when she cried. spinning in the chair to grab his shoulders. a threatening look in her eyes as he laughed. moving to sit in the seat beside her.

"couldn't we have just ordered this to your house? cash does delivery right?" spicer questioned as they sat waiting for the meal. he already knew she would make him walk all the way to hers, it wasn't that far. he's dramatic.

"i swear you bring him up more than i do. you wanna smash him?"

"nah, but his best friend?" spider grinned and she gagged in disgust. pushing his shoulder as the cashier passed the food over with a smile that she knew was fake. spencer was quick to catch up, grabbing the bag to hold in his right hand whilst his other reached for her hand. taking the familiar path to her house, not opting for the walking in the park option.

the tv before them played a game play, laughing as they watched markiplier laugh at the daycare bot, moon, glitch ran on spot. he was playing five nights at freddy, security breach. she sat leaning against the headboard, the cushioning of pillows allowing her to sit up and watch him play. spencer was laid between the legs. head between her thighs as they watched him, she wished he was facing the other way but hey ho. he doesn't need to know that.

"do you want my extra pickles? i hate pickles." she asked leaning forward so she leaned over his head slightly.

"the audacity." he spat before opening his mouth for her. ha, how ironic. she couldn't help but chuckle as she put them in his mouth.

"dirty." she mumbled, leaning back against the pillows as she took a bite of her burger. not bothered about crumbs as she was to change the sheets later anyways. wanting the dark red sheets back on. watching spider jump as the mini dj music man (if i were a fnaf bot, it's that one) scared mark in the vents. giggling as he turned to glare at her. thoring one of his chips only for it to land on her shirt as she now roared with laughter.

"how'd you get scared by that?" she gaped out as she held a hand over her mouth, trying to stop herself from laughing.

"shut up, i'd beat the shit out of that." and she only laughed louder causing him to sit up. throwing himself on her as she screamed in terror.

"spencer you're crushing me.'' she cried in despair and he pulled back, only to find her still smiling at him. his knee was between her eyes as he leaned over her. the simple channing hung over his shirt. the pretty m hung between them as she smiled, he leaned to press his lips hers. still laid over her as she leaned up into him. arching off the bed to kiss him. her hands tangled in his hair.

one incoming call from dollarman

and spider groaned as he pulled away from her, every single fucking time he wanted to move up a base. and mara too groaned as she grabbed her phone. but it wasn't cash who spoke. spider watched as his girlfriend went still, eyes snapped wide.

"mara. why aren't you here? we miss you."

"can you leave her alone?"

"spider, is it?"

"how do you know my name?"

"stratical guess."

"you're not that smart." mara sneered and chook chuckled, fair enough.

"fine, i saw a picture of mara kissing you in the bathroom. a year seven showed me it. and i guessed that would be you. the same person who i last called.'' the flash went he first admitted his feelings in that bathroom. a camera flash had gone off. it was one of chook's mini minions. of course it was.

"leave her alone, man."

"no chance mate." and mara quickly pressed the end button, throwing her phone on the bed as if it had burned her hand. spencer moved it to a table as he wrapped his arms around her.

"we gotta do something about him." he told her, she was shaking like a fog. her frame covered in shivers as he tried to calm her. she never said anything, he was right.she had to do something about it.

but harper was about to beat her to the plan.

-

one more chapter, scaryy