Season 1 Chapter 2 : Start Line

It was a now April and it was finally the day of Rex's first day at U.A. High School and was supposed to enroll in the hero course. He was sitting at the entrance of the door and was putting on his shoes while Caesar was standing right behind of him.

Rex : All right, later!

Caesar : Hey, Rex.

Rex : Hm? 

Rex looks back at his brother and sees that he was giving him a thumbs up.

Caesar : Tener un buena dia en la escuela. 

Rex : *smiling* Got it! I'm off!

Rex then runs through the door and starts to run towards U.A. High School, hoping to make it in time. 

The acceptance rate for U.A. High's hero course is less than one in three hundred every year. Other than the four people admitted through recommendations, 36 are admitted through the regular exam. Those 36 are split into only two classes, with 18 each.

=================================================================================================================

The scene changes to the inside of U.A. where Rex was running through the halls while looking around for his classroom, Class 1-A.

Rex : Class 1-A... 1-A... This place is too big...

After running around for a few more seconds Rex finally finds the door to his classroom. 

Rex : Found it.

Rex then opens the door and hears the sound of two people talking. He looks over to where he heard the voices and sees that it was the green haired boy from the entrance exam and the blue haired boy from the orientation.

Blue Haired Boy : Good morning! I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is--

Midoriya : I heard! I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Iida.

Rex : Hey, you're that guy from the entrance exam.

Midoriya : *turns around* Huh? Oh, you're the one who saved me from falling! *bows* Thank you very much!

Rex : It's fine, it's fine. I'm just surprised that you made it in even though you didn't get any villain points. Though, the rescue points are what saved you in the end, huh?

Midoriya : Y-Yeah... After everything that happened I never got your name.

Rex : It's Rex. Rex Salazar.

Iida : Midoriya, Rex, you both realized there was something more to that practical exam, didn't you? I hate to admit it, but you are both better than me.

Rex & Midoriya : ( Sorry. I didn't realize anything. )

??? : *to Midoriya* Oh, that curly hair! You're the plain looking one!

Suddenly, Rex and Midoriya hear a voice behind of them and turn around to see the brown haired girl that was in their battle center, Ochaco Uraraka.

Uraraka : You passed, just like Present Mic said! *turns to Rex* And you're the person who saved him and lifted the rubble off me.

Rex : Yeah, that's me. 

Uraraka : That jetpack thing was so cool! Was that your Quirk?

??? : Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends.

Uraraka, Rex, and Midoriya then hear a voice and look down to where they heard it and saw that there was a man laying on the ground in a sleeping bag behind of them.