Season 4 Chapter 11 : Gold Tips Imperial

After Rex and Midoriya changed into their school uniforms, they were walking with Mirio and Eri who was holding onto Mirio's jacket through the hallways of U.A. High School.

Mirio : Today's a weekend, but since everyone's in the dorms, a lot of students are still preparing for the festival.

As the four continue to walk down the hallway two third year students walk out from a business course classroom and see Mirio.

U.A. Student #1 : Oh, it's Togata!

U.A. Students #2 : *notices Eri* What?! A kid?! Don't tell me this is why you're on temporary leave from school...?

Mirio doesn't say anything and just gives the two third-year students a closed eye smile.

U.A. Students #2 : Wait, say something! That makes it seem real!

U.A. Students #1 : Putting all jokes aside, this year's Class I will be amazing, so make sure you come! You guys, too.

The third-year student gives out some of the fliers that he was holding to Midoriya, Rex, and Mirio.

Mirio : I'll definitely go!

Midoriya : This is a really nice flyer...!

======================================================================================

After talking with the two business course students the four then leave the building and go outside and see even more students preparing for the festival.

Midoriya : Even though there's still a month, everyone's really busy!

Mirio : Everyone's trying to do something cooler than last year... They're trying to make it "Plus Ultra!"

Suddenly, a dragon head comes out of nowhere and comes up in front of the four, surprising them.

Tetsutetsu : Oh, sorry! Hey, you're Midoriya and Salazar from Class A!

Monoma : What's this, what's this? For you to be idling around in a place like this... You don't have any work to do?