Season 2 Chapter 1 : My Reason

After the attack at USJ by the group of villains known as the "League of Villains", U.A. had temporarily closed down the school. After two days, the school had opened up again as the students were allowed to come back.

It was currently 8:22 and Rex was sitting at the back of the class while rocking his chair back and forth while waiting for homeroom to start. While he was rocking, Rex starts to think back to when he was fighting Nomu and what happened when he managed to touch the villain.

Rex : ( What was up with that brain villain? He was kicking my butt one second and was about to put me in the ground, but the second I touched him he gets scared and kicks me away from him? )

Rex then tries to think more about the matter to try and think of a reason why, but couldn't find a solution and just decides to leave it alone for now.

Yaoyorozu : Rex.

Rex : Hm? What's up?

Yaoyorozu : Nothing. You just seemed deep in thought.

Rex : I was just thinking about what happened with the villains. Especially with the Nomu guy.

Yaoyorozu : What you did was reckless. Please don't do something like that again.

Rex : *sweat drops* Sorry.

Suddenly, a piece of paper crumpled up into a ball then flies towards Rex and lands on his table. He then looks at the paper confused and opens it and saw that it read "You got what you deserved for running ahead".

Rex : What the...? 

Rex then feels someone looking at him and looks up to see that it was Jiro who was glancing back at him while one of her earphone jacks was stabbed into the ground.

Rex : Jiro's Earphone Jack is scary...

The time then becomes 8:25 and Iida marches into the room and tries to get everyone in their seats.

Iida : Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!

Rex : We're already sitting down.

Sero : You're the only one who's not.

Iida : *sits down frustrated* Shoot!

Uraraka : Don't worry about it.

Ashido : Tsu, who's...

Ashido leans back in her chair and starts to fall but Tsuyu caught her chair.

Ashido : ...gonna teach homeroom today?

Tsuyu : Well, Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries...

The students then hear the door open and turn their heads to see Aizawa who was covered in bandages standing in the doorway.