Season 4 Chapter 2 : Fighting Fate

It was the next day and was the first day of Midoriya and Rex's work study. They were both at Nighteye's agency in their hero costumes standing next to Mirio and Bubble Girl as they were standing in front Nighteye's desk.

Nighteye : Today, we will be doing patrols and surveillance. We'll split up into two groups with me and Bubble Girl, and Mirio, Rex, and Midoriya.

Midoriya : Surveillance?

Rex : I know we usually do patrols, but what's the surveillance for?

Bubble Girl : Nigheye Agency is currently working on a secret investigation.

Nighteye : Shie Hassaikai is a small designated villain group. Its young head... in other words, the number two, Chisaki, has started strange actions. His plague mask is his trademark.

Nighteye then shows the four a picture of the number two of the villain group, Chisaki.

Midoriya : That mask's scary! But designated villain groups are under the surveillance of the police, so they usually seem obedient

Bubble Girl : It's because there was a big break up once in the past. But this Chisaki guy is starting to gather them again for some reason. Recently, he's even made contact with the League of Villains. The details are unclear, though.

Rex & Midoriya : The League of Villains...?!

Nighteye : But we haven't been able to get any proof that he's planning anything criminal. Because of that, the Hassaikai is a gray close to black, and we cannot treat them like villains. What we're after is their tail. Be careful not to let them suspect anything.

Team Nighteye : Yes, sir!

================================================================================================

With that said everyone in the room split off into their groups to go and patrol their routes while keeping an eye for the Shie Hassaikai. While Mirio, Rex, and Midoriya were walking down their route the civilians who were passing by saw that they were heroes.

Girl #1 : Oh, heroes!

Girl #2 : It's the boy who was in the U.A. sports festival on TV. And the other boy with the nanites.

Midoriya : I-I'm nervous...

Mirio : You must've at least gone on patrol at your internship, right? Oh, was the League of Villains attack too traumatic?

Midoriya : No, but for various reasons, I wasn't able to experience the basics... Aren't you nervous, Rex?

Rex : No. I did patrols all the time during my internship, so this isn't anything new.

Mirio : But don't worry! Sir and Bubble Girl are the ones actually watching the targets today. We're just on patrol! I'll teach you two a bunch of stuff.