Season 5 Chapter 3 : Amalgamation

Standing in Field Gamma were the remaining members of the fifth and final fight of the joint training between Class B and Class A. The Class B students were in slight shock as Rex had created a brand new machine that was different from the rest of them in the time that he and Ashido had escaped them.

Even though they were in some shock from the sight, the Class B students knew they had to get moving or else they would run out of time and lose even while worrying about Rex's mysterious build. Class B then makes the first move as Kodai takes out screws, bolts, and pieces of metal and throws them into the air as Yanagi follows her moves and uses her Quirk on the objects and sends them towards the three Class A students.

As the small objects were getting closer to the three, Kodai swiftly uses her Quirk on the objects and returns them to their normal size before enlarging them further. Uraraka uses her Quirk on herself and floats into the air while Ashido uses her acid to slide out of the way of the large objects.

Meanwhile, Rex jumps into the air with incredible leg strength and lands on a pipe and starts to run across it while also keeping his eyes on the Class B team.

Shoda : Twin Impact... Fire!

Suddenly at the same time Shoda shouted "Fire!" all the objects that were being controlled by Yanagi's Quirk soon fly around the area with greater force and speed as the three continue to dodge Class B's attacks.

As Ashido was sliding out of the way of the large pieces of metals and bolts Yanagi then uses her Quirk to levitate even more screws and bolts and sends them towards her and hits the hero making her shout in pain.

Rex : Ashido!

Uraraka : Mina!

Wanting to help their teammate, Uraraka and Rex were too busy dodging the Class B's combination attack. Yanagi and Kodai then combine their Quirks once again as Yanagi levitates even more objects in the air as Kodai enlarges them as Ashido performs a backflip and lands on her feet.

She soon sees that she was underneath a shadow and looks up to see that there was a large screw bolt above her as Yanagi releases her Quirk as the screw bolt falls down towards her. A figure then passes by and grabs Ashido before she could get crushed as she looks down and sees that she was off the ground.

Ashido then thinks that it was Uraraka who had saved her by using her Zero Gravity on her but soon realizes that she was too far away. She then looks up and sees the culprit swinging from a whip that came from his wrist and gives him a thumbs up.

Ashido : Thanks, Rex! I owe you one!

Rex : No problem.

Shoda : That machine covers his entire body and gives him physical enhancements while improving his movement. He's like Midoriya. Either way, he's the biggest threat. Kodai! Yanagi!

As Shoda calls out to his teammates, Rex lands on the ground as he puts Ashido down and doesn't lose his momentum by continuing to run forward. Yanagi and Kodai then combine their Quirks once more and send more objects towards Rex who doesn't stop running before he jumps into the air. He then cuts through the incoming objects with his claws before destroying the rest of them with his whips.