Season 4 Chapter 10 : Prepping for the School Festival Is the Funnest Part

It was the next day and school was over as the students were leaving the U.A. High School and go back to their dorms for the day. Ojiro turns to the entrance of the school and sees Kirishima, Rex, and Midoriya who were staying back.

Ojiro : The work study students have extra classes, right?

Kirishima : Yeah!

Midoriya : Sorry.

Ojiro : You don't have to apologize. We'll work on the school festival stuff here.

Rex : Fill us in when we get back at the dorm later!

Ojiro : Okay.

Meanwhile with Jiro, she was walking back to the dorm with Ashido, Shoji, Kaminari, and Bakugo as the students were all talking about the performance they would put on during the festival.

Ashido : The dance choreography and costumes... There's a lot to decide!

Shoji : What do you think people will like?

Kaminari : We should do what's popular. Right, Jiro?

Jiro : Hm...

While Jiro and the others continued to talk about the performance, Bakugo who was walking behind them soon overhears the conversation of two students from general studies.

Agoyamato : Hero course Class 1-A is doing a concert. For us.

Bakugo : ( General studies... )

Togeike : For us? What's that supposed to mean? Aren't they thinking too much of themselves?

Agoyamato : Seriously, they're too carefree. Even though they were attacked by villains, they went to training camp nonchalantly and were attacked again. They even had people injured. Thanks to that even we had to go through a lot. Even though it was all their fault... They've got some nerve...

Bakugo listens to the two general studies students' rant as he becomes irritated by their words.

========================================================================================

The sky changes to an orange color as it was now evening as the scene changes to the Class 1-A dorm as the students were in the common space as they start to discuss their concert and performance.

Iida : The school festival is exactly one month away! We don't have much time so we should decide various things today!

Hagakure : First, we need to decide on a song, huh? What should we do?

Ojiro : I don't know much about stuff like that, so I'll go along with what you guys think.

Shoji : Same here.

Kaminari : Anyway, since it's for everyone, shouldn't we do a song most people know?

Sero : We should do something with a beat!

Ashido : Something you can dance to!

Jiro : If I put together everyone's opinions, then we're looking at a four-on-the-floor new rave type of club rock song. For dance music, we should really be playing EDM, but you guys want to play instruments, right?

Everyone looks at Jiro with a blank expression as they had no idea what she was talking about.

Jiro : Has anyone ever played bass or drums or anything?

Everyone just stares at Jiro in silence.

Jiro : Right. First, the backbone of a band is the drums, but I mainly play guitar, so honestly, I'm still learning drums. Teaching a beginner and practicing myself will be a lot to do in just one month.