Season 2 Chapter 11 : Climax

After hearing those words from Todoroki Iida remembered the words that he said to Stain before engaging him, as tears of frustration began to build up the young hero's eyes.

Iida : ( What kind of hero am I? Protected by my friends... Having them bleed for me...! )

Rex then switches to the Punk Busters and then jumps towards Stain with great speed and holds both of his arms out, trying to grab onto the Hero Killer. However, Stain soon leans back and kicks Rex in the gut and knocks the wind out of him before kicking him away.

Stain then dashes over to Rex and was about to swipe his sword at him but the Evo quickly boosts himself out of the way with the Boogie Pack. As soon as his toes touch the ground he builds the B.F.S and then swings it at Stain as the two were now in a lock.

Rex then puts all of his strength into his arms and manages to push the Hero Killer away from him as he skids backwards.

Rex then grabs onto the lever of the giant sword and pulls on it causing the the top half of the sword will split apart and spin around with great speed. He then runs towards Stain and swings his saw at the Hero Killer who swiftly dodges each attack.

Rex raises his sword in the air and soon swings it down onto Stain who dodges it by shifting towards the left before swiping his sword at Rex hoping to slice Rex, however, Rex quickly changes builds to the Smack Hands and puts the gauntlet up.

After successfully blocking attack, Rex throws a punch towards Stain who dodges the attack by slightly jumping to the side and lands on the gauntlet. Rex was about to attack with his other Smack Hand when Stain swiped his knife, slicing Rex's arm stopping him from attack.

Rex grits his teeth from the pain of his injury and Todoroki soon sees that Stain was about to attack once again. He then shoots a quick blast of flames at Stain as the Hero Killer jumps away from Rex to dodge it.

Iida : ( In order to teach him a lesson, I used my brother's name. I only saw what was in front of me... I couldn't see anything except myself...! It's just as you say, Hero Killer. I'm different from them. I'm immature. I can't hold a candle to them! )

Over with the fight, Todoroki was using his Quirk to attack Stain from a distance, but Stain was easily able to swiftly dodge each of Todoroki's attacks while continuing to close the distance between the two.

Stain : No one's ever told you? You're too focused on your Quirk. You're being careless!

Stain who was now finally in front of Todoroki swings his sword at the young hero and was about to cut his arm clean off as Todoroki knew he couldn't do anything to stop him.

Todoroki : ( He's a monster...! )

Right as Stain was about to cut Todoroki's arm off he sees a figure starting to stand up. He then sees that the figure was Iida as the effect of Stain's Quirk was starting to become undone.

Iida : ( If I don't stand right now... I'll never, ever be able... to catch up to them, or Tensei! )

As Iida continued to stand up a bright orange light began to come from the engines on his legs. Iida uses Recipro Burst and runs straight towards Stain and Todoroki with incredible speed before he kicks Stain's sword, breaking it, and stopping him cutting Todoroki's arm off.

 Iida uses Recipro Burst and runs straight towards Stain and Todoroki with incredible speed before he kicks Stain's sword, breaking it, and stopping him cutting Todoroki's arm off