Season 1 ( Finale ) Chapter 6 : All Might

After All Might arrived at USJ, all the students were filled with hope as the number one hero walked forwards after he had received the message from Iida who escaped to get the pro heroes from U.A.

All Might : I had a bad feeling, so I tore myself away from my chat with the principal and came. I passed Young Iida on my way and got a rough idea what had happened. *grits teeth* (Good grief, it really makes me angry. Thinking about how frightening it must have been for the children... And how hard my juniors fought... But this is why I must proudly say--) It's fine now!

Rex who was still on the ground then looks up and sees that All Might had finally arrived on the scene as Shigaraki looks up at the number one hero.

Shigaraki : I've been waiting, hero. You trash of society.

Villain #1 : That's All Might...? It's my first time seeing him in person!

Villain #2 : He looks so intimidating... 

Villain #3 : Idiots, don't hesitate! If we kill him, we'll--

Before the villain could finish his sentence, All Might dashes over to the villains with incredible speed from where he was standing and quickly knocks them all out and made it over to Aizawa.

All Might then picks Aizawa who was unconscious off the ground and sees that the Erasure Hero had injuries all over his body.

All Might : Sorry, Aizawa.

The Number One Hero then turns his head and looks over at Shigaraki, Nomu, and the U.A. students as he quickly dashes over to them and grabs the young heroes. In the moment that he dashed passed Shigaraki, he landed a hit on the villain, knocking the hand off his face.

All Might was now standing a few feet away from the villains with Aizawa, Rex, Tsuyu, Midoriya, and Mineta near him.

All Might : Everyone, go to the entrance. I'm leaving Aizawa and Young Salazar with you. He's unconscious. Hurry!

Mineta : Y-Yes, sir!

Tsuyu : Ribbit. Rex, can you move?

Rex : Y-Yeah. 

 Midoriya : All Might...

Over with Shigaraki, he was covering his face with both of his hands while also having some sort of panic attack.

Shigaraki : It's no good... It's no good... It's no good... I-I'm sorry, Father...

Shigaraki then crouches down to the ground and grabs the severed hand and puts it back on his face, as he starts to clam down.

Shigaraki : He hit me as he was saving them. It's the violence of a government official. He's fast, as expected. I can't follow him with my eyes. But not as fast as I thought he'd be. I guess it's true, after all... *smiles evilly* That he's getting weaker.