Season 4 Chapter 5 : Breach

The pro heroes and the cops were outside holding off the Shie Hassaikai thugs who came out of the stronghold to create a path for Rock Lock, Aizawa, Nighteye Agency, Fat Gum Agency, and other cops to enter the stronghold.

Fat Gum : It's an emergency! Excuse us for not taking off our shoes! They haven't done anything suspicious yet!

Rock Lock : I'm getting kind of worried, man. We have no choice but to keep going now that we've started, though.

Tamaki : I wonder if someone leaked information to them. I feel like they're gathered in one place for some reason...

Police Chief : If someone had, they'd be avoiding us more smartly. They should all be used to working together with one will already.

Aizawa : They devote their all to their bond with their boss and brothers. They might feel ashamed now, but that makes them put more importance on their old bonds. This commotion... And Chisaki and the top brass haven't shown themselves yet. They're probably underground getting ready to hide or flee now.

Kirishima : That's not loyalty! Forcing their henchmen to take responsibility and running away themselves isn't manly!

Fat Gum : Yeah!

They all then stop at a vase in the hallway that Nighteye saw with his Foresight and starts to press the fake wooden panels in a certain order.

Nighteye : By holding down these wooden floorboards in a specific order... it'll open.

The wall then starts to open and reveals a secret passage as everyone takes a step back.

Bubble Girl : It's like a ninja residence! Right?

Centipeder : If you hadn't seen it with your Foresight, we wouldn't have noticed it. Be careful of Quirks we haven't seen yet.

Suddenly, a hand comes out from the passage and reveals three yakuza thugs prepared to stop the heroes.

Thug #1 : What the hell, bastards?!

Centipeder : Bubble Girl! Take one of them!

Centipeder uses his Quirk to restrain two of the yakuza thugs and lift them up into the air. The remaining thug with the knife in his hand runs towards Bubble Girl and tries to attack her, but she dodges the attack before using her Quirk to create a bunch of bubbles.