Season 2 Chapter 5 : Battle On, Challengers!

After the cavalry battle was over the students were leaving the stadium to go have lunch in the cafeteria. Yaoyorozu walked out of the stadium and towards Jiro and Hagakure.

Jiro : Nice job on first place, Yaoyorozu.

Hagakure : You were amazing!

Yaoyorozu : Thank you both.

Jiro then realizes that there was someone missing and looks around to see that Rex was nowhere to be found.

Jiro : Hey, do you guys know where Rex went? Wouldn't he be walking out just like everyone else?

Yaoyorozu : He said that he was going to use the bathroom and meet up with us at the cafeteria.

===========================================================================================================================

The scene changes to the Faculty and Student Entrance where Midoriya and Todoroki were standing across from each other. When Rex was talking to Yaoyorozu after the cavalry battle, he saw Todoroki and Midoriya walk away, thinking something might go wrong he followed behind of them.

Rex : ( Spying isn't good, but there's been tension between these two ever since Todoroki gave out his declaration of war. I'm just keeping an eye on them in case something goes wrong. )

Midoriya : So... what did you want to talk about?

Todoroki stays silent.

Midoriya : If we don't hurry, the cafeteria will probably be really crowded... 

Todoroki stays silent.

Midoriya : Um...

Todoroki : I was overpowered. So much I that I broke my pledge. *looks at left hand* I don't know about Rex... But, Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka... None of them felt it. At that last instant, I was the only one overpowered. Only me, who had experienced All Might's full power up close. 

Midoriya : What... does... that mean...?

Todoroki : It means I felt something similar coming from you. Midoriya are you... All Might's secret love child or something? 

Rex : ( His love child... )

Rex covers his mouth and tries to hold in his laughter but was having a hard time as Midoriya was able to hear him laugh.

Midoriya : Huh? That voice... It sounds like...

Now that his cover was blown, Rex step from behind where he was hiding and reveals himself to Todoroki and Midoriya while he was still laughing.

Todoroki : *to Midoriya* Well, are you?

Midoriya : Th-That's not it! I mean, even if I was, I would say I wasn't, so I don't think you'd believe me, but anyway, that's not how it is... In the first place, let me ask you something... Why do you think that about me...?

Todoroki : Since you said, "that's not how it is", that means there's a connection between you two you can't talk about it, right? 

Midoriya hesitates to answer the question and looks away from Todoroki as Rex finally stopped laughing.

Todoroki : *to Rex* Since you're here, I want to hear this, too.

Rex nods his head.

Todoroki : Endeavor's my old man. I'm sure you both know that he's been stuck as the number two hero for forever. *to Midoriya* If you have something from the number one hero, then I... have even more reason to beat you. My old man has a strong desire to rise in the world. As a hero, he won a name for himself with crushing force. Because of that, the living legend, All Might, is a great eyesore to him. Since he couldn't surpass All Might, he moved onto his next plan.