Season 3 Chapter 10 : Create those Ultimate Moves

After being attacked twice by the League of Villains, U.A High School thought to protect its students by switching to an all-dorm system. A five-minute walk from U.A. school grounds, on the third day after moving into the student dorm, Heights Alliance, the students' new lives begin as we devote their days to becoming heroes.

Currently, the students of Class 1-A were sitting in their classroom with their homeroom teacher standing in front of them and explaining the objective for the day.

Aizawa : I believe I mentioned it yesterday, but for now, Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses.

Class 1-A : Yes, sir!

Aizawa : A hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life. Of course, the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license has only a 50% passing rate each year.

Mineta : Just the provisional license is that hard?

Aizawa : That's why today, we will have each of you come up with at least two...

The classroom door then suddenly opens as the students turn their heads and see Midnight, Cementoss, and Ectoplasm standing in the doorway.

Aizawa :

Aizawa : ...ultimate moves.

Kirishima & Kaminari : Ultimate moves?!

Ashido & Kaminari : It's like a real school thing and yet–

Kirishima & Sero : It's like a super normal hero thing!

Ectoplasm : "Ultimate"! This means that this move will give you a sure win!

Cementoss : A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it. Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent.

Midnight : Your moves will represent you. These days, pro heroes without an ultimate move are an endangered species.

Aizawa : We will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically. Change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma.

=================================================================================================

After everyone in the class changed into their hero costumes they headed over to Gym Gamma as the teachers continued to talk to the students while Cementoss was using his Quirk inside the building.

Aizawa : Gym Gamma, also known as the "Training Dining Land", or TDL.