Season 3 Chapter 5 : What a Twist!

Midoriya, Shoji, and Todoroki who were able to catch up with Mr. Compress were able to grab onto the villain as they all sent him crashing onto the ground as they landed right in front of the other villains.

Midoriya : Give Kacchan, Rex, and Tokoyami back!

Twice : I know these kids! Who are they?!

Alpha : Mister, get out of the way.

Mr. Compress : Roger!

Mr. Compress uses his Quirk, Compress, to disappear from underneath the three students and into a marble as Alpha aims his right arm at them and builds his cannon. He was about to fire it at them when suddenly, his machine turned gray before it withered into nothing.

Alpha : *slightly irritated* You have got to be joking. Dabi...

Dabi : Yeah, yeah. I know.

Dabi then activates his Quirk and fires a large blast of blue flames towards the students who jump out of the way, but the attack still manages to graze both Shoji and Midoriya.

Todoroki : Midoriya! Shoji!

Twice : Face from Shigaraki's kill list! That little beat-up boy and you! They weren't, though!

Twice then takes out some measuring from his wrist as Todoroki acts quickly and attacks Twice with an iceberg as the villain barely dodges it.

Suddenly, one of Toga's capsules comes flying straight towards Midoriya who moves his head out of the way as Toga runs over to him happily.

Toga : I'm Toga, Izuku!

Toga then jumps towards Midoriya and tackles the young hero to the ground as she takes out her knife.

Toga : I thought so earlier, too, but you'd be cooler if you bled more, Izuku!

The villain then brings her knife down onto Midoriya but Shoji was able to reach them in time before he swats Toga away from Midoriya.

Shoji : Midoriya!

Shoji : Midoriya!

As Toga recovers by doing a backflip and stops herself from sliding, she looks back over at Shoji with an irritated expression.