Season 2 Chapter 6 : Rex vs. Bakugo

After Rex's match against Yaoyorozu he was back in the stands with the rest of his classmates while they watched the rest of the tournament matches. The next match was Kirishima vs. Tetustetsu, which resulted in a draw after they both knocked each other out.

The next match was Bakugo vs. Uraraka. Without even thinking of holding back, Bakugo won against Uraraka who had been pushed past her limit. After that match was Midoroya vs. Todoroki which was much more eventful than the other matches.

Todoroki went against his pledge and used his flames against Midoriya who was breaking his body during the match. In the end, Todoroki sent Midoriya flying out of the ring and went to the next round.

While Cementoss was rebuilding the arena, Rex, Mineta, Uraraka, Iida, and Tsuyu went down to the Recovery Girl's Temporary Nurse's Office to check on Midoriya as they burst into the room.

Everyone : Midoriya!

Uraraka : Are you okay?!

Everyone gets closer to their friend and see that both of his arms were casts while his left leg was bruised. Uraraka then looks over at All Might, and because he was in his normal form, she didn't recognize him.

Uraraka : Oh, nice to meet you...

All Might : Yeah...

Recovery Girl : You're all so noisy. 

Midoriya : Everyone... what about the next match?

Rex : You're fight with Todoroki basically wrecked the entire arena, so they're taking a break to repair it.

Mineta : That match earlier was scary, Midoriya... What pro's gonna want that?

Tsuyu : I don't like your style of rubbing salt into his wound. 

Mineta : But it's true!

Recovery Girl : Be quiet, now! I know you're worried, but I've got to do surgery. 

Everyone : Surgery?!

Recovery Girl : Go on now, get out of here!

No matter how much the students tried to ask questions, Recovery Girl pushed them out of her office leaving all the students worried. 

They all then returned back to the stadium and saw that the stage was fully repaired and the tournament was back on. The next match was Iida vs. Shiozaki, as Iida won by pushing the Class B student out of bounds.

The next match was now Rex's second match. He was currently standing on the arena a few meters away from his opponent, Mina Ashido as they both were waiting for the match to start.

Ashido : You're not gonna hate me when I win, right?

Rex : 'Course not. But, you're the one I should be asking since I'm the obvious winner here.

Present Mic : *through speakers* Eleventh match, start!

Rex then transforms his right arm into the Slam Cannon and loads some concrete from the arena into his large cannon and aims it at Ashido and fires multiple shots at her.

However, Ashido quickly Quirk Acid and creates some acid underneath her feet as it comes out of the bottom of her shoes as she slides around the arena and swiftly dodges the incoming attacks.

Ashido : We went to the same middle school, so I kinda know how your Quirk works. And by watching the matches, I know even more! 

Ashido then slides over to Rex who reloads his large cannon and continues to fire it at Ashido, hoping to land a hit, but she swiftly dodges it while continuing to close the distance.