Season 4 Chapter 6 : Lemillion

Mirio was currently standing a few feet away from the young head of the Shie Hassaikai, Kai Chisaki, and his direct assistant, Hari Kurono. Chisaki looks over at Mirio as he was a bit confused how he got here so quickly.

Chisaki : You shouldn't have been able to get here so fast.

Mirio : I took a shortcut... I'm here to rescue that girl.

Chisaki : Now that you know the situation you're putting on your hero mask, huh? Mr. Student. Back then, you were pretending not to see, weren't you? This girl doesn't want you to rescue her. To her, you're not a hero.

Mirio : That's why I'm here.

Chisaki : I'm not getting through to you. Let me make this simpler. I'm telling you to die.

Chisaki and Kurono turn their backs to Mirio and continue to walk down the hallway as Mirio chases after them. However, as he takes his first step forwards he soon loses his balance and falls to his hands and knees.

Mirio : Wh-What?! ( My sense of equilibrium... )

??? : *laughs* Are you sloshed?

Mirio looks up to where the voice came from and sees another member of the Hassaikai who was hanging upside down from the ceiling while drinking alcohol.

Sakaki : Your legsh look sshaky

Sakaki : Your legsh look sshaky... Mine're too... Thash why I'm walkin' up 'ere... Don't get closh t' me... You'll catcsh my drunkenesh...

Mirio : ( Is it this guy's Quirk? Eri's right over there... I can't let a guy like this take me down! )

Mirio then hears the sound of a gun being aimed at him and sees a person wearing a black mask and a black cloak aiming a gun right at him. The Hassaikai member fires the gun at Mirio who quickly jumps to the side to avoid the bullet.

The Hassaikai member fires his gun at Mirio once again but the young hero activates his Quirk, causing the bullets to faze through him.

Nemoto : *activates Quirk* What's your Quirk?

Mirio : Permeation. When activated, I can slip through anything!