Season 3 Chapter 11 : The Test

The days of the Class A students' training finally passed by, and then the day of the exam was upon them. Currently, the students were standing in front of the location where the exam was being held, National Dagoba Arena.

Jiro : Ah, I'm getting nervous!

Rex : Pre-test nervousness, huh?

Mineta : I wonder what we'll have to do... I wonder if I can get my provisional license...

Aizawa : Mineta, it's not about whether or not you can. Go and get it!

Mineta : Right, c-course-of!

Aizawa : If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks... You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best.

Kaminari : All right, I'll become a chick!

Kirishima : Let's all call out the usual! Ready, set– Plus...

??? : ...Ultra!

Suddenly, a random student then shouts out from behind Kirishima and ruins the U.A. students' huddle.

??? : You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa.

Inasa : Oh, no!

The student named Insana then straightens his posture and bows his head straight towards the ground, as he apologizes to the students.

Inasa : I am

Inasa : I am... very... extremely... sorry!

Kaminari : What's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm?!

Jiro : Wait, that uniform...!

Sero : It's from that famous school in western Japan...

Bakugo : U.A. in the east, Shiketsu in the west...

Rex : The elite high school whose hero course rivals U.A.... Shiketsu High School.

Inasa : I just wanted to say it just once! Plus Ultra!

Suddenly, someone who was standing behind Inasa then hit him over the head and started to apologize to the U.A. students.

??? : Stop shouting for a sec, would ya? You're just embarrassing yourself.