BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 3

After saving both Mahoro and Katsuma from Nine, Midoriya lands on the ground and puts the two down as he checks on them both to make sure they weren't injured or hurt.

Midoriya : Are you okay? Can you run?

The two kids who were still a bit shaken up from their close encounter with Nine nod their heads yes to Midoriya's answer as he was relieved to see that they were okay.

Midoriya : Hurry up and get away from here.

Mahoro & Katsuma : Okay.

Mahoro takes Katsuma's hand as the two do as Midoriya said and quickly runs away from the area while the hero stands up and turns in the direction of the villain and heads into the forest.

As he enters the forest, Midoriya soon sees that Nine was calmly walking through the forest as he gets into his fighting stance.

Midoriya : Stop! Why are you targeting those kids?!

Nine : Move.

Midoriya : No way I'm moving.

Nine : If you're going to get in my way, then I'll kill you.

Nine raises his arm at Midoriya as all five of his fingernails start to glow purple causing Midoriya to react quickly as he jumps towards Nine and attacks with his Shoot Style. However, Nine uses another one of his Quirks, Air Wall, to block the incoming hero's attack.

Midoriya : ( An invisible wall?! A wall made of air? )

Nine launches Midoriya away from him with his Air Wall as he raises his opposite arm at Midoriya and fires his other Quirk at him, Bullet laser. Midoriya quickly maneuvers himself using the surrounding trees to evade Nine's laser attacks.

Successfully dodging all of the Bullet Lasers, Midoriya quickly hides behind a tree as he analyzes the situation in front of him

Midoriya : ( He fired from his nails? Two Quirks that aren't related at all... That's almost exactly like... All For One...! )

========================================================================================

Meanwhile at the shopping district, Kirishima and Kaminari were being attacked by a mummified Bakugo as they evade all of his attacks while trying to get through to their classmate and avoid hurting him.