Season 2 Chapter 7 : Time to Pick Some Names

In the days off that the students had after the sports festival, they were left to let their injuries recover, and then regular classes would start today. When he was on the train and heading to school, Rex was recognized by the passengers on the trains from the sports festival.

Currently, Rex was sitting in class while listening to his classmates talk about how people were recognizing them after the sports festival.

Ashido : It's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh? So many people talked to me on my way here!

Kirishima : Yeah, me too!

Hagakure : People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing! 

Ojiro : Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?

Sero : I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me "Don't worry about it". 

Tsuyu : *teasing* Don't worry about it!

Sero puts both hands on his head and then screams in frustration.

Kaminari : After just one day, we've suddenly been thrust into the spotlight, huh?

Mineta : U.A. really is amazing, huh?

Jiro : *to Rex* Did you get recognized too?

Rex : Yeah. When I got off the train a bunch of kids swarmed around me and wanted me to show off my builds.

The students then hear the classroom door open and turn their heads to see that it was Aizawa who was now free from his bandages.

Aizawa : Morning. 

Class A : Good morning!

Tsuyu : Ribbit? Mr. Aizawa, your bandages are gone. I'm glad. 

Aizawa : The old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today.

Class A : ( Here it is! )

Kaminari : ( "Special"? Is it a quiz? I hope not... )

Kirishima : ( I'm bad at laws relating to heroes and stuff like that... )

Aizawa : Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names. 

Class A : *excited* We're gonna do something exciting! 

As the Class A students become very excited about picking their hero names, Aizawa starts to get annoyed by the chaos they were causing.

Aizawa : This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation.