Season 2 Chapter 14 : Defeating the Number One Hero

Rex and Midoriya were standing in the monitor room and watched the matches as they both decided that they would talk with Bakugo later. Uraraka walked into the monitor room as well as there was no point in talking strategy with her teammate, Aoyama.

As time went by they watched as all their classmates except, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Ashido who failed because of they went over the time limit, were able to pass their practical exam.

It was now time for the last battle of the final exams as Midoriya and Rex were heading to their exam and when they arrived, they saw Bakugo who was glaring at them. The three then walk into the area which was a city as a horn went off letting them now the match started.

Announcer : Team Midoriya, Bakugo, and Salazar, practical exam. Ready, go!

Without saying a word to his teammates, Bakugo walks forwards and leaves both of them behind as they follow him. Rex then notices that Midoriya was nervous and puts his hand on his shoulder to reassure him.

Rex : Calm down. You have a plan, right? All three of us are on a team whether he likes it or not. You just have to talk properly.

Midoriya : R-Right...

Midoriya then picks up the pace and catches up to Bakugo and tries to get him to listen.

Midoriya : K-Kacchan, for this exam, the teacher is the villain, and we're the heroes, so we need to keep in mind the villain's combat ability and choose to either fight or run, but in our case, the villain is All Might, and fighting against him is dangerous-- I think it's a really bad idea, anyway--

Bakugo ignores Midoriya and walks faster to lose Midoriya, but the green haired boy chases after him and continues to try and get through to him.

Midoriya : Wait, Kacchan! 

Bakugo : Stop following me! 

Midoriya : I-If we keep going straight, All Might will probably be waiting for. We should take a detour--

Bakugo : Why should we run away? It'd definitely be better if we beat him up! 

Midoriya : W-We should avoid combat if we can no matter what! 

Bakugo : We'll toy with him until it's almost over, and then once he's tired out, I'll beat him up!

Midoriya then stops chasing after Bakugo as he realized that it was hard for him to deal with Bakugo. He then shakes it off as he continues to chase after his childhood friend.

Midoriya : Who do you think All Might is? Even with the handicap, you can't win against him! 

Bakugo then stops walking and turns around before hitting Midoriya in the face as he falls to the ground.

Rex : Midoriya!

Rex ten runs over to Midoriya and checks to see if he was okay as he sees that he was holding his nose in pain. The two then look up at Bakugo and sees that he was looking at them both, irritated.

 The two then look up at Bakugo and sees that he was looking at them both, irritated