Season 2 Chapter 3 : In Their Own Quirky Ways

After Todoroki froze the zero point robot, the large faux villain fell to the ground, resulting in an explosion of dust as it surrounds the area. The dust cloud then starts to clear up as some of the students realizes that someone was trapped under the robot.

U.A. Male Student #1 : Hey! Someone's trapped underneath!

U.A. Male Student #2 : Wouldn't that kill them?

U.A. Male Student #3 : Will people die at this sports festival?!

Suddenly, the top of zero point robot starts to crumble as the person who was underneath bursts out from the inside.

Kirishima : Like I'd die!

Present Mic : *through speakers* Kirishima from Class 1-A was underneath! That's crazy!

Kirishima : That bastard, Todoroki! He timed it on purpose so it'd be right when they fell! If it hadn't been me, someone would've died!

The zero point robot's armor then starts to crumble once again as there was another person who was trapped underneath, as they burst out of the robot.

Tetsutetsu : That Class A... really is filled with bastards!

Present Mic : *through speakers* Tetsutetsu from Class B was also underneath! That's crazy!

Tetsutetsu : If it hadn't been me, someone would've died!

Kirishima and Tetsutetsu then run up the zero point robot while tears well up Kirishima's eyes as he was frustrated that he and Tetsutetsu had similar Quirks.

Kirishima : Our Quirks are pretty much the same?! I have a hard enough time standing out as it is!

Tetsutetsu : Wait, you little--!

Kaminari : Those guys are lucky... They can get through without being afraid of getting crushed.

U.A. Male Student #4 : Anyway, let's work together for now to clear a path!

The U.A. students soon hear the sound of an explosion and then see Bakugo who was the cause of the sound flying over the robot.

Bakugo : ( Like I'd let you get ahead of me! )