Season 5 Chapter 5: My Villain Academia

The scene opens on a rocky plain far from any sign of life, where the remaining members of the infamous League of Villains are standing and waiting for something.

Suddenly, the ground starts to crack as a fist bursts out from underground, creating a massive gust of wind to blow throughout the area and launches debris from the ground into the sky.

The large fist rises up from the ground even higher as a massive figure reveals itself after the cloud of dust starts to settle.

???: I've searched

???: I've searched. And I finally found you. So you're the one who'll succeed All For One?

Shigaraki slightly moves the hand that was covering his face so that he could get a better look at the creature in front of him.

Shigaraki: This is the power All For One left behind, Kurogiri?

Suddenly, the monstrous creature lifts both his arms in the air and slams them onto the ground, breaking the ground beneath him, as well as creating a shockwave throughout, sending the League of Villains flying.

As the villains try to regain their stance, the monster that sent them flying back starts to ball out crying.

???: Why, All For One?! I can't take it! Why, Master?! He's too weak!

As his loud cries of disappointment alone causes an unbelievable amount of wind pressure, Shigaraki looks up at the gigantic figure crying like a baby while he hears a voice through a radio that was dropped on the ground near him.

???: *through radio* You seem to have a problem, Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: Doctor?

Doctor: *through radio* Are you well?

Shigaraki: Sure, but I might be mincemeat in a second.

As the large figure continues to bawl like a baby the voice coming through the radio that Shigaraki called doctor explains to the villain what was in front of him.

Doctor: *through radio* That's Gigantomachia. He once served All For One as his bodyguard. He has extraordinary stamina, and without modification, can handle multiple Quirks. All For One hid this man, suspecting that he himself would be weakened and defeated by All Might. He truly is though! This all transpired a few years after he took you in. It was so that his dream, his will, would continue, no matter what became of himself.

After hearing the doctor's explanation, Dabi activates his Quirk and prepares for battle.

Dabi: He doesn't look like a very nice present, or am I imagining things?

Doctor: *through radio* Good eye, Dabi. You're correct. Gigantomachia's loyalty is so overly strong, he's in despair. At the gap between his former master and Shigaraki.