BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 4

There were only a few hours until the sun was going to come back up, and currently, the Class A students were going to engage an attack on the villains, but before that, they had to come up with a plan while Mahoro and Katsuma were sleeping on the couch.

The Class A students were gathered around a table with a map of the entire village in front of them.

Todoroki : Midoriya, what's the plan?

Midoriya : We know there are at least three villains are still out there. We'll use the castle ruins with a sheer cliff behind us as our base and leave the enemy only a single route to reach us. Then, split up the villains with a preemptive strike. Using the terrain in each area...

Bakugo : We'll beat them into the ground!

Midoriya : We'll have the people of the island evacuate into a cave in the cliff. Katsuma and Mahoro will be guarded by us. We should also secure an escape route to use it if it comes down to it.

Todoroki : How will we deal with the one with multiple Quirks?

Rex : When I was fighting him, he suddenly looked like he was in pain. It's probably too hard on his body to use the Quirks a lot.

Midoriya : That's why he's trying to steal Katsuma's cell activation Quirk.

Todoroki : I see, so we'll exhaust him.

Midoriya : We'll attack the villains in waves and make him use his Quirks. Since he can steal Quirks, we'll do this in a way that avoids close combat if possible. We'll have to rely on Rex in that area.

Rex : Sorry, but you can't rely on me. It's too dangerous for me to get close to him, too.

Midoriya : *confused* What do you mean?

Rex : When I was fighting him, he was able to turn my own nanites against me...

The Class A students look at Rex confused and in slight shock as they had a hard time visualizing what Rex just said.

Ashido : What do you mean? Like, they wouldn't listen to you?

Rex : *shakes head* No. I could still make my machines, but every time I did it's like millions of needles were stabbing into me all at once all over my body.

Kirishima : But how could he even do that?

Rex : Because he has nanite powers just like me.

Hearing this information from Rex, Class A becomes even more shocked from hearing this as they couldn't believe that Nine had another trick up his sleeve.

Iida : Nanite powers...?

Rex : Powers just like mine, actually. Maybe even better than mine. Not to mention he's the reason why those wires and metal were shooting out of me earlier.

The young heroes soon look down as the determination they had earlier was starting to grow smaller as it seemed that they couldn't defeat the villains.

Mineta : Are you telling me that he has multiple Quirks and has powers even more powerful than Rex's?! Is it even possible to beat a guy like that?!

Rex : It's possible.

Class A looks back over at Rex who gave them a confident response as they wait for what he had to say.

Rex : It's just like Izuku said, all we have to do is make him overuse his Quirks, and it's not like I haven't figured out a way to beat him.

Yaoyorozu : You already have a solution for it?

Rex : Yeah. You know what they say, "What comes around, goes around". Once I take out his nanites, then he'll lose a huge chunk of his powers.