Season 5 Chapter 4 : Merry Christmas

Currently at Class A's dorm, Heights Alliance, a reporter was sitting on the sofa in the common space area with a camera crew standing right behind her. Across from her was Todoroki and a not-so-pleased Bakugo.

The reason that the reporter and her camera crew were here was so that they could interview Bakugo and Todoroki because they defeated a villain just the other day. The only two Class A students who had failed the exam were able to achieve it after completing their extra classes in a special course they have been taking.

Just a few minutes after receiving their provisional licenses and completing the course, they arrived on the scene of a villain attack while they were heading back to U.A.

Bakugo and Todoroki swiftly defeated the villain and the rest of his crew with the skills of real pro heroes and were now being interviewed for the event.

Reporter : Pro-level work just 30 minutes after getting the provisional hero licenses! On today's show, we have two students who drove back villains— from U.A.'s hero course Class 1-A, Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo.

Bakugo sends out an even more irritated expression on his face as the reporter felt slightly nervous by the sight.

Reporter : Do the two of you normally have fun training together?

Bakugo : Does it look that way to you? You should get your eyes or brain checked!

Todoroki : We're friends.

Bakugo : *irritated* Huh? Don't just say random stuff! Since when have we been friends?!

Todoroki : We spent a lot of time together because of the supplementary classes, right?

Bakugo : What kind of system is that? Spending time together doesn't mean we're friends!

Todoroki : What system are you talking about?

Bakugo : I don't know! You should get your brain checked, too!

As the interview continued with Bakugo's endless ranting, Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida could only watch in shock from afar while the reporter and camera crew had no other choice but to sit through Bakugo's yelling.

=====================================================================================

It was the following day and it was the last few days of December until it was finally time for the second term to come to an end. In the 1-A classroom the students were watching the interview that Bakugo and Todoroki were in the previous day.

However, as they all continued to watch the video more and more they soon come to realize that they saw Bakugo less and less throughout the video before realizing he had been cut from the interview.

Kaminari : *laughing* They were interviewed for a whole hour

Kaminari : *laughing* They were interviewed for a whole hour...!

Sero : *laughing* And Bakugo's answers weren't used at all! All you see of him is this cut-off part in the corner!