Season 3 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex VS Siren

Rex, who was ambushed by a Shiketsu student, was currently stretching as he was getting ready to go up against his elementary school friend, Circe. Rex then finally stops stretching and cracks his neck and looks over at Circe as he was now ready to fight her.

Circe : All right, how do we do this? Wanna do best out of three?

Rex : How about... whoever is on their butt and can't fight anymore loses?

Circe : *smirks* Okay. You know what they say, ladies first!

Circe soon leans back as her face transforms into a fleshy tube before she aims it at Rex who gets into a fighting stance. She then fires a sonic blast towards Rex as he forms the Smack Hands and puts his arms up to block them.

As the sound wave crashes into Rex, it destroys both of his gauntlets and sends him flying back as he slammed into the wall behind him

As the sound wave crashes into Rex, it destroys both of his gauntlets and sends him flying back as he slammed into the wall behind him. Circe wastes no time and dash towards Rex who was still on the ground and attacks her friend with a kick.

Rex barely dodges the attack before forming the Blast Claster and sends the whip towards Circe as it wraps around her arm as he lifts her up off of the ground. Rex then throws Circe to the side as she was flying backwards towards a building.

Circe then reacts quickly and uses her Quirk to blast the wall and open a hole in it to stop herself from slamming into it as she composed herself and landed on the ground.

Circe : *whistles* Nice moves. Never seen that thing before.

Rex : Trust me, there's more where this came from.

Rex then sends the Blast Caster whip towards Circe once again who quickly crouches down and avoids the whip, however it turns around and heads straight towards Circe. Circe then rolls over to the side to avoid the whip but it turned again and continued to chase after her as she kept her distance from it.

Circe : ( It can move around like that even after missing its target? I wouldn't put anything past this thing since Rex made it. But... it looks like he's still as impulsive as ever. )

Circe then smiles a bit as she continues to dodge the Blast Caster's whip with her incredible agility as Rex tries to get Circe with his whip. Circe then stops dodging and stands completely still as Rex sees this as an opening and wastes no time as he turns the whip in mid-air one last time to get a hold of Circe.

However, as the tentacle-like whip was mere inches away from Circe's face, it suddenly stopped confusing Rex as no matter how hard he tried it wouldn't move any further. Rex then looks down at his right arm and notices that it has grown considerably thinner and realizes what just happened.

Rex : Oh, no.

Rex then looks up at the building that Circe was in and sees that the whip was wrapped around multiple different objects and was put under a lot of stress. Circe then walks out of the building and cracks her neck as she gets into a fighting stance.