Season 3 Chapter 14 : Our Brawl

The provisional license exam was finally over as all the students from the different schools received their final scores. As for Class 1-A everyone in the class had passed the exam except for Todoroki and Bakugo who fell underneath the 50 point cut off score while the scoring was based on a demerit system.

Rex was able to receive 81 points which was higher than Jiro's but the two were shocked to see that Yaoyorozu had received a total of 94 points. As for the students who flunked the test, they were given the opportunity to attend a 3-month special course and pass an individual test, and be given their provisional licenses.

It was night time and currently the Class A students were all relaxing in the common space area.

Jiro : We've got regular classes starting tomorrow, huh?

Yaoyorozu : There is no rest for heroes.

Rex : But man, a lot sure has happened!

Tokoyami : I will never forget this summer for the rest of my life.

Rex then hears footsteps walking over his way as he slightly glances back to see Bakugo who was walking towards him.

Bakugo : Hey, go out front later. It's gonna be a brawl.

[ Time Skip ]

A few hours passed and it was now in the middle of the night as the rest of the students of Class A were asleep except for Bakugo, Rex, and Midoriya. Rex and Midoriya were a few feet behind Bakugo who was walking ahead of them and leading them somewhere.

Rex : *to Midoriya* Do you have any idea why he's acting like this?

Midoriya : Not really... *to Bakugo* Kacchan... How far are we going? We shouldn't be walking around in the middle of the night like this.

Bakugo ignores Midoriya's concerns and continues to walk and leady the way. The three then finally make it out to their destination as Rex and Midoriya see that Bakugo had lead them all the way towards Ground Beta.

Midoriya : This is... Ground Beta...

Bakugo : This is the place where we had our first combat training, where I fought you and lost to you. You've always made me sick. You were Quirkless and useless, so how'd you get into U.A., and how'd you get a Quirk?

Rex : ( I don't think I like where this is going... )

Bakugo : I didn't understand this guy that said some stuff that made no sense and then looked satisfied with himself and just kept on climbing up, higher and higher... Ever since the sludge villain... No, since All Might came to town... Higher and higher... until finally for the provisional license, you passed but I failed. What the hell? Huh?

Midoriya : That's not a matter of ability, but–

Bakugo : Shut up and listen, damn scum!

Midoriya : Sorry...

Bakugo : You've always made me sick and pissed off. But that thing in Kamino helped me understand, kind of. I've been thinking about it this whole time. You got it from All Might, didn't you? Your power.

Rex then became shocked by Bakugo's words but did his best to keep a straight face and continued listening.

Bakugo : The boss villain, apparently he could steal people's Quirks and give them to other people. It's hard to believe, but one of those old cat ladies lost her Quirk and can't work anymore. After you met All Might, you changed, and then All Might lost his power. What All Might said after he beat the boss villain... Back then, you were the only one who took it differently. Thinking about how those Nomu scum has multiple Quirks, it seems credible. Besides... All Might and that boss bastard knew each other. Quirks could move from one person to another, and All Might knew the guy who could do it, so it all connected to what you said about receiving your Quirk from someone.