BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 5

The three then dash towards Nine and attack as the villain protects himself with another Air Wall and blocks their attacks. As Nine continues to block the attack he could feel the pain from his disease start to kick in once more.

Nine : How could you avoid my lightning...?!

Midoriya : You used that on us already!

The three were able to break and shatter Nine's Air Wall for the very first time as Nine was sent back by the force of their attack.

Bakugo : That's why we used a useless idiot as a lightning rod.

Nine stops himself from being pushed back from the heroes' attack as he uses both of his hands to fire Bullet Lasers at Bakugo boosted himself into the air. Bakugo blocks all the incoming laser fire with his explosions.

As Bakugo dives towards Nine, he uses his AP Shot: Auto Cannon to shoot explosions down at the villain who shields himself once more with his Air Wall. As the explosions make contact with the shield, it causes a cloud of smoke to surround Nine's position.

Out from the cloud of smoke suddenly emerges two of Nine's Hydras as he commands them to charge towards Midoriya and Rex who were able to easily destroy them.

Bakugo then spots an opening and uses his explosions to boost himself forwards and turn himself into a spinning wheel of explosions and charges at Nine who had his attention on Midoriya and Rex.

Nine sees Bakugo coming towards him and creates an Air Wall to block the attack and as soon as Bakugo makes contact with the shield, a large explosion emits, causing the villain to be pushed back with incredible force and engulfed in flames.

As Midoriya and Rex look over to where the explosion came from Bakugo lands right next to them and smiles as his attack worked.

Inside the ball of flames that Nine was being engulfed in, the villain balls his hand into a fist as purple veins start to appear throughout his body as he refuses to be defeated.

Nine : ( Th... This can't end! It can't be the end! )

Suddenly, dark storm clouds start to appear in the sky as Nine continues to deny his defeat.

Nine : ( Like I'd let it end like this! )

Purple liquid then refills in the capsules on Nine's back before they crack and break, causing purple liquid to burst out from the injection slots. This causes the flames that Nine was engulfed in to blow away.

Nine then twirls around and creates a tornado with lightning in it that sucks up the flames from Bakugo's explosion.

Midoriya, Bakugo, and Rex then look up to see the tornado that Nine created as they could feel the wind pressure coming from it pushing them all back.

Midoriya : A tornado!

Bakugo : Damn, he really can change the weather...

As the tornado emits lightning that was hitting the nearby area, the sky turns pitch black as the entire island looked like it was in the middle of a tremendous and horrifying natural disaster.

Midoriya : ( What should we do? Katsuma and Mahoro are still here... On top of that, everyone who's evacuated could be in danger, too! )

Bakugo : ( Is he planning on destroying this whole island? )

Rex : ( We gotta stop him! )

Determined not to give up, the three heroes decided to put everything they had into their next attack and stop Nine from continuing his destruction of the island.