Season 4 Chapter 7 : Unforseen Hope

A furious Rex and Chisaki were standing a couple feet away from each other as they both prepared for their battle while Rex glances back and tells Midoriya to get both Mirio and Eri away from the scene.

Rex : Midoriya, please take care of Lemillion and Eri.

Midoriya nods his head and takes Eri and Mirio away from the area as Rex looks back over at Chisaki.

Chisaki : Give it up! It'll just end up like I said— you'll all die!

Rex : I won't let that happen! Even if that was already decided... I'll twist that future!

Chisaki : Impertinent!

Chisaki slams his hands on the ground and activates his Quirk as he sends concrete spikes, but Rex evades it before switching to the Smack Hands and grabs a large piece of concrete and throws it at Chisaki. Chisaki raises one of his arms and blocks the large piece of concrete and disassembles it with his Quirk.

Chisaki looks back over to where Rex was but soon sees that there was another piece of concrete flying towards him as it hits him in the face. Chisaki looks to where the concrete came from and sees that Rex was no longer standing where he was.

He then suddenly feels a presence above him and looks up as he sees Rex who was flying above his head with the Boogie Pack. He then switches to the Smack Hands as he dives towards Chisaki and grabs onto the villain as the two roll across the ground.

As the two continue to roll across the ground, Chisaki touches the ground and disassembles a part of it, creating a hole that he grabs onto, stopping himself from rolling while Rex was launched backwards but stops himself with the Punk Busters

Chisaki sends a wave of spikes at Rex who jumps out of the way of the attack as he runs to the side. The young head of the Hassaikai then disassembles the ground Rex was walking on and makes him fall to the ground before attacking him with more spikes at Rex who wasn't able to dodge.

However, from where the spikes attacked Rex a large blue shield comes out and shields Rex as the shield broke the concrete spikes into pieces. The shield descends as Rex switches from the Punk Busters to the Boogie Pack and flies towards Chisaki before switching back to the B.F.S.

Finally, mere inches away, Rex uses his right arm to slice off two of Chisaki's arms causing the villain to shout in pain.