Season 4 Chapter 8 : Bright Future

Standing in front of Chisaki with Eri on his back was Rex Salazar who has now fully transformed into the armor he used against All For One. Chisaki looks down at the hero as he gets into his fighting stance.

Chisaki : Neither you nor Eri knows the value of her power. Quirks progress markedly when you develop them. By conducting countless experiments, I extracted Eri's power and succeeded in bringing it to its end point. As a result, it doesn't stop at simply winding back the flesh. It winds back on a much greater scale. It rewinds the course of the species to its unmutated form.

Chisaki commands his monstrous form to raise its arm in the air and brings it down as he destroys a building next to him.

Chisaki : That's the kind of power Eri possesses. The power to annihilate Quirk factors and turn humans back to normal! Enough power to destroy this world built upon Quirks— to destroy the natural order! That's Eri.

Chisaki's giant hands finally reach the ground as he uses his Quirk to disassemble all of the spikes and turn them into dust.

Chisaki : You don't know Eri's value! A punk like you can't exploit an asset like her!

Chisaki then creates multiple large spikes and sends them towards Rex and Eri with incredible speed. Rex remains silent while Eri closes her eyes in fear as the hero raises his arm at the spikes and turns it into a cannon before firing a huge laser at the spikes, destroying them.

When the smoke starts to settle down, Chisaki soon sees Rex emerging out from the smoke with his left hand returned to normal. Chisaki was about to disassemble the nearby buildings to attack Rex once again, however, it was too late as Rex was already underneath him.

The hero then forms a high-tech boot on his right leg and cocks it back before swinging his leg at Chisaki's monstrous form with immense force as it was sent flying up into the air.

Rex looks up at the large villain that was sent flying up into the air as the machine that formed on his leg deactivates as his leg returns to normal

Rex : ( This is awesome... I could've never thought of machines like this on my own. )

Suddenly, Rex starts to feel a slight headache as the memory of what just happened and everything before that was starting to blur. However, Eri's power grows even stronger as she rewinds Rex's body and rewinds the memory back to its full form.

Rex : ( Eri's power has gotten stronger. Chisaki said she doesn't know how to stop it, she doesn't know what he's doing, and she's just letting it all out. )

Rex looks up and sees Chisaki was still rising up into the air and sees the villain was getting ready to make his next move. The back of Rex's legs then open up as blue energy bursts out from the openings as he levitates off the ground before flying up into the air as he looks over at Chisaki.