Season 3 Chapter 9 : Moving into Dorms

It has been a few days since the battle between All For One and All Might, and it was finally the day for the students of Class 1-A to return to U.A. High. On the grounds of U.A., about a five minute walk from the school, the students were standing in front of the student dorm built in the three days: Heights Alliance.

Aizawa : For now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again

Sero : Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?

Hagakure : *sighs* I had a hard time!

Jiro : That's normal...

Ojiro : The two of you were directly affected by the gas.

Tsuyu : We were able to be together again because of the teachers. When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd lose to them, and it made me sad.

Uraraka : Yeah.

Aizawa : I was surprised, too. Well, I'm sure everyone has different circumstances. Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first– For now, we will focus on getting your provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during training camp.

Rex : Oh yeah, they did talk about that!

Ashido : So much happened that I forgot about it.

Aizawa : This is important. Listen up. Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida. These five went to save Bakugo and Salazar that night.

Everyone then remained silent as they didn't know what to say to their homeroom teacher.

Aizawa : Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except for Bakugo, Salazar, Jiro and Hagakure. Of course the five that went, but also the eleven who knew but didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust. That is all. Now, we're going inside. Let's have some energy!

Aizawa then turns his back to the students and walks into the U.A. dorm while everyone was looking at the ground and felt a bit down. Bakugo then glances over to Kirishima and sees that he was a lot more down than everyone else as he clicks his tongue irritated.

Bakugo then grabs Kaminari by his shirt and walks off, pulling Kaminari along with him.

Bakugo : Come here.

Kaminari : Huh? What? No!

Suddenly, a large electric discharge comes from behind the bush startling everyone in Class A as it makes them jump. Out from the bush, Kaminari comes out as his brain was fried from overusing his Quirk.

Kaminari : Yay...

Jiro tries to stop herself from laughing at Kaminari but was having a hard time doing it.