BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 1

On the road in the mountains, where it was currently snowing, a large cargo truck was driving on the road as fast as it could while there were four cars following behind it trying to catch up to it.

Inside the cars were pro heroes who were chasing down the cargo truck after it was reported to them. Inside one of the cars was the pro hero named Rock Lock, who was speeding up his car to get closer to the truck.

Rock Lock closes the distance between him and the cargo truck and speeds up beside it as he looks at the driver's seat and sees that Spinner, also known as Shuichi Iguchi, a member of the League of Villains, was the one driving.

Rock Lock : Shuichi Iguchi!

Gun Hero : It is the League of Villains!

The pro hero who was in the passenger seat of Rock Lock's car sticks his head out of the car and prepares to shoot the cargo truck. Spinner reacts to this by turning the wheel and slamming the truck into the wall, causing the car to be crushed between the truck and the wall.

Spinner does the same with the other car that was speeding beside him and slams it into the road railings

Spinner does the same with the other car that was speeding beside him and slams it into the road railings. The car soon flips into the air and crashes on the ground as it explodes while the pro heroes watch helplessly.

Gun Hero : Damn it!

The Gun Hero then aims his hand at the cargo truck and uses his Quirk to fire bullets at the cargo truck, but the bullets simply bounce off the truck as it seemed to be protected by its armor.

Gun Hero : That's hard!

Rock Lock : I'm going closer!

Rock Lock speeds up his car once more and tries to get closer to the cargo truck as the other two cars the other pro heroes were driving follow him. As the high speed chase continues, the Gun Hero opens fire on the truck once again even though he knew it wouldn't have any effect.

Suddenly, Dabi comes out from one of the windows on the side of the cargo truck as he aims his hand at Rock Lock's car. Rock Lock quickly realizes what Dabi was about to do as he hits the brakes to try and distance himself from the truck while Dabi unleashes a large fire blast at the car.

Rock Lock then skillfully flips his car so that the bottom of the car would be facing the flames before he activates his Quirk to lock the car in place to protect himself and the pro hero that was beside him.

The silver car that was behind them reacts to this by riding on the wall beside them and avoids crashing into Rock Lock. The silver car was able to get over the cargo truck and get in front of it, and out from the top of the car comes out a female pro hero.

Electric Hero : Dabi!

The Electric Hero then uses her Quirk to stop the cargo truck but Spinner slams his foot on the gas pedal and speeds up as he crashes into the silver car causing the Electric Hero to fall off and land on the road.