Season 4 Chapter 15 : Japanese Hero Billboard Chart

As November neared its end and over at U.A. High School's teacher's dorm.

Aizawa : We're going to take care of her here at U

Aizawa : We're going to take care of her here at U.A.

Midoriya : I didn't think we'd be able to see her again so soon for so long!

Rex : Yeah. This is way sooner than I thought!

Kirishima, Uraraka, and Tsuyu who were also at the teacher's dorm walk over to Eri and greet the little girl.

Kirishima : Hey.

Uraraka : Oh, yay, it's Eri!

Tsuyu : You remind me of my little sister. Welcome.

Eri : Thank you.

Midoriya : How did this come about...?

Aizawa : She couldn't stay at the hospital forever.

Aizawa then points at the door letting the students know that he had to tell them something that he couldn't say in front of Eri. The Class A students along with Mirio and Tamaki then follow Aizawa outside as he explains Eri's situation.

Aizawa : It looks like Eri was abandoned by her parents. And the head of the Shie Hassaikai, who's related to her by blood, has been in a coma for a long time, so she currently has nowhere to go.

Mirio : And, you might've already heard from Mr. Aizawa, but the horn that Eri's Quirk is released from...

Kirishima : Yes, I heard that it'd gotten smaller and was fine now...

Mirio : It's starting to get bigger again slowly.

Uraraka : Then, in order to keep that from happening again...?

Aizawa : That's how it is. So, that's why we're taking care of her instead of sending her to an orphanage. We'll watch her in the teacher's dorm. We'll see how she is and help her find a way to live with that great power. There are things we need to check, too... Anyway, we'll take things step by step.

Tsuyu : That sounds like a lot of work for you, Mr.Aizawa.

Mirio : That's where I come in! I'm on temporary absence from school, and I'm friends with Eri! I'm sure you're all busy, but stop by and visit sometime.

Rex, Midoriya, Kirishima : Of course!

Tamaki : *to Mirio* If Eri's body and soul become stable, the resurrection of the invincible man will not be far off.

Mirio : I hope that's what happens, right?

Aizawa : Sorry to be asking this of you already, third year, but can you take care of her for a while?

Mirio : Roger! We'll play Othello!

Rex : Mind if we join?

Aizawa : Class A, go back to the dorms. You have guests arriving soon.