Season 5 Chapter 1 : Clash! Class A vs. Class B!

The scene opens to a black void where Rex was currently standing in the middle of the void and looks around slightly confused but there was nothing to look at. Suddenly, blue streaks as well as purple streaks start to appear on the ground and spread throughout the entire dark void.

Suddenly, these blue and purple streaks soon cause structures to form throughout the dark void as they appear out of nowhere and start to tower over Rex. The young hero then looks up at the towering structures and was amazed by them but was still left confused on where he was.

??? : You are?

Rex then suddenly hears a voice call out to him as he looks over to where the voice came from he sees that there was a purple and black nanite in front of him. Becoming even more confused, Rex decides to answer the purple and black nanite to see if he could get an answer to what was happening.

Rex : I'm Rex. Rex Salzar. What are you?

Purple Nanite : I... was lost. And found.

Blue and purple streaks then head towards Rex's feet causing two walls to come out of nowhere and slam into each other a few inches away from Rex's face. This causes Rex to take a step back out of shock but he soon realizes that there was nothing to step on as he loses his balance and falls backwards.

Rex could only scream in shock and horror as he was heading straight towards the ground and closed his eyes waiting to hit the ground.

==============================================================================

Rex wakes up out of his sleep with a cold sweat running down his face as he quickly sits up and starts to pant heavily. He then takes a look around and sees that he was back in his dorm room as he tries to get his breathing under control.

Rex then stands up from his bed and pulls the curtains apart and sees that it is now morning as he walks over to his door. He then opens it and walks out while thinking about his dream, as he could remember it vividly as the rest of his classmates were also waking up and coming out of their rooms.

Todoroki : *to Rex* Good morning.

Rex : Morning.

Todoroki then heads over to the elevator to go wash up in the bathroom while Rex follows him as he thinks about the nanite he saw and couldn't help but have a bad feeling.

Rex : ( I don't know why... But I think something really bad is going to happen. )

The rest of the students of Class A then start to wake up and head down to the bathroom to clean themselves up before they go down to the common space area to go and make breakfast for themselves.

As the Class A students made breakfast and were eating, Rex was sitting with Jiro and Yaoyorozu at a table while Rex was on his phone scrolling through on social media. He continues to scroll until he sees a post about Endeavor's most recent victory.

Rex : Looks like that incident from yesterday is already blowing up. Guess I can't really blame them though, that fight was awesome!

Jiro : Awesome isn't really a word I would use to describe it...

Kaminari : Still, Endeavor was pretty amazing yesterday, wasn't he?

Yaoyorozu : Yes. I was at the edge of my seat and my heart wouldn't stop racing.

Kirishima : Yeah! I was scared stiff when he was knocked down by the Nomu, though.

Rex : But in the end he made the greatest comeback ever made in hero history. He sent the Nomu back into its pod with that kind of blast.