Season 3 Chapter 2 : Kota

It was still early in the morning and the students from Class B were outside with their homeroom teacher, Vlad King while exhausted.

Kendo : Develop our Quirks?

Vlad King : Class A is doing it already. Let's go, quickly. Last semester, Class A got all the attention, so next semester, it'll be Class B's turn. Got it? It won't be Class A, it'll be us, Class B!

Tetsutetsu : *crying* ( Sir...! Sorry that we are such disappointing students! )

Tokage : Even if you say that we're going to develop Quirks out of the blue, all twenty of us have different Quirks, so how are we supposed to know what we're developing and how?

Kamakiri : Can you be more specific?

Vlad King : When muscle fibers are overused, they break and become stronger and thicker. Quirks are the same. If you keep using them, they become stronger, and if you don't, then they waste away. In other words, there's just one thing to do! Break through your limits!

Class B then finally arrives at the training ground as they see that Class A was already hard at work training.

Rin : What is this hell?

Vlad King : Those of you who are operative types will have to raise your maximum limits. Heteromorphic types and other composite types need to train the parts of their body related to their Quirks. Normally this would occur as your bodies grow...

Aizawa : ...but we don't have that time. Class B, you guys hurry up, too.

Kendo : But once we join, there will be forty in all. Can just six people manage the Quirks of that many people?

Aizawa : That's why they're here.

??? : That's right! The four of us are one!

Mandalay : Lock on with these sparkling gazes!