Season 3 Chapter 3 : Alpha

Everyone was standing a few feet away from the two villains that showed up while keeping their guard up so that they would be ready for any of their attacks.

??? : How are you this evening, U.A. High School? We are the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains!

Ojiro : The League of Villains?! Why are they here...?

??? : Shall I crush this girl's head? What'd you think? Well, what do you think?

Tiger : Like I'd let you, you–

??? : Wait up, Big Sis Mag! Don't be too hasty. You too, Tiger. Calm down. It all depends on whether having power over life and death follows Stain's tenets or not.

Midoriya : Stain...!

Iida : So, you're the ones his ideology brought?

??? : That's right! I'm– Oh yeah, you, with the glasses! You were the one who brought about the end of Stain at Hosu City. I apologize for the late introduction.

The villain then pulls out the large sword that was on his back as it was revealed to be a bunch of blades that were tied together.

Spinner : I'm Spinner, the one who will spin his dreams into reality!

Tiger : I don't care, but you bastards... The woman lying there, Pixie Bob, has started worrying about getting married recently. She was doing her best to find happiness as a woman, despite her age. You can't damage that woman's face and then just stand there laughing thoughtlessly about it!

Spinner : What's a hero doing trying to be happy like the average person?!

Mandalay : Tiger! I've broadcasted instructions. Leave the safety of the other students to Ragdoll. The two of us will hold them back here! Go, everyone! Listen carefully. Do not fight. Class rep, you're in charge!

Iida : Understood! Let's go!

The remaining Class A students then do as Iida says as they leave the area but Rex and Midoriya don't move.

Iida : Midoriya! Rex!

Midoriya : Go on ahead!

Iida : What are you saying?!

Rex : Mandalay!

Mandalay looks back at Rex and Midoriya.

Rex & Midoriya : We know where he is!

Mandalay knew that the two were talking about Kota as she hesitates about sending them for Kota in the current situation.

Mandalay : Please, go get Kota! Do not fight against the villains!

Rex & Midoriya : Right!

The two then leave the group and then head towards Kota's secret hideout hoping that they could make it in time before he could get hurt. Blue streaks then start to appear along Rex's legs as he built the Rex Ride while Midoriya got on the back before the two drove off towards Kota's location.