Season 4 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex vs. Gentle Criminal

In a flash the month that everyone had to prepare for the upcoming school festival flies by as the school festival will start tomorrow. Currently, Class 1-A was in the gymnasium doing their final practice run for their performance.

Kirishima : The gym's closing soon! Let's do a final check and one last run-through!

Ashido : *clapping* Here we go!

Ashido then gives her classmates instructions as they do what she tells them while doing the dance routine while the effects team watches Ashido give her classmates instructions and advice.

Sero : Before we started, I was worried we'd seem amateurish, but the band and dance teams are both better than amateur level, huh? Ashido is an unexpectedly mean coach too.

Kirishima : Yeah. Because she likes dancing, she can be really serious about it, huh? The band team weren't the only ones who got stirred up by Bakugo's words.

Over with the band team, they were going over some things about their performance tomorrow.

Yaoyorozu : I am getting nervous.

Jiro : *to Bakugo* Don't improvise weird stuff during the actual performance.

Bakugo : Huh?

Jiro : It'll confuse some people.

Kaminari : Those words hurt!

Tokoyami : *puts hand on Kaminari's shoulder* Kaminari, it's not just you.

Over with the dance team, Midoriya was standing on the side railing as he was holding onto a rope that was connected to a harness Aoyama was holding.

Ashido : And then Midoriya, go straight to the ceiling from the wings and set Aoyama up, pulling him up with the rope.

Midoriya activates his Full Cowling and pulls the rope, raising Aoyama up into the air.

Ashido : That's it, that looks good!

Suddenly, the gymnasium doors open and reveals Hound Dog who bursts into the building.

Hound Dog : It's already! Nine o'clock! Students shouldn't be here till nine!

The students then wrap everything up and leave the gymnasium and head back to their dorm. And with this, after they go to sleep and wake up again, the school festival will start at 9 a.m.

[ Time Skip ]

It was currently 11:35 p.m. and currently at Heights Alliance, some of the students were asleep while the others were still awake.

Kaminari : *excited* Woo, I can't sleep!

Mineta : *excited* I'm at max excitement!

As Kaminari and Mineta start to run around filled with excitement while Ashido tries to quiet the two down since some of the other students were already sleeping.