Chapter 7: The game is on

Pov y/n

That night I lay awake for quite a while, thinking about what happened.
I kissed my teacher! And it was so great.

My heart almost pounded out of my chest with excitement and it felt like my whole body started to spark fire. Her hands on my face were so soft but especially the second kiss was so hot. I never would have thought that we would actually kiss but we did and it felt so right.

My whole body was filled with desire to do more but it wasn't the right time nor the right place. I wouldn't want my first time with a new person to be in the back of a car and especially not in the front seat.
She was really caring though and it was an interesting contrast to her slightly more dominant side.

The moment where she told me, she has a crush on me too, I was internally screaming, happy the feelings aren't one sided.
Yeah, I was a little afraid when I told her that she is the one that distracts me in class but when I saw her reaction, I knew it wasn't a bad decision. I have no idea how this will continue but I don't regret our kiss.

The next day, I am more excited to go to class than before because now it's not just me wondering if she has a thing for me too, I know it.

Of course, we are still in school and can't act suspicious in any way, but I am still excited to see her.
And maybe, I spent a little more time getting ready, making sure my hair looked nice and my clothes were neat.

She's seen me often already but after yesterday, where she saw me with wet clothes sticking to my skin, I want to make a bit of an effort for her.
When I walk into the classroom, I go to my desk and as I'm unpacking my things, Jess approaches me, smiling friendly at me.

"Hey, how did the rest of the studying go?" She asks and I smile back at her.

"Pretty good, I think I know everything I need now." I answer and she nods.

"That's great. And if you ever need someone to study with again, just text me, you have my number." She says and I nod as she gives me a smile and walks away.

Jess is really nice but after last night, there's only one female on my mind, the one that just walks in.
Our eyes meet and I feel a sweet tingle inside my stomach.
For a second or so, her eyes scan over my outfit and the corner of her mouth lifts up a bit before she places her things on her desk.

I watch her. Today, she's wearing a tight, dark red top and black tight jeans, paired with high heels that have the same color as her top.
I bite my lip a little at her appearance, she looks freaking hot. She always does but this is just a different level.
When she turns around, her eyes meet mine for a second and just by that I can tell, she did this on purpose, to tease me.

"Good morning, everyone. Today we will be working on the next chapter, I hope you all read it." She looks over the class and everyone nods, me including, I even made some notes, so I can shine brightly today in class.

"I brought you all some sheets for todays lecture, we will work them through and then discuss the different views portrayed in this chapter." She says and starts handing them out.

Usually, when she has papers for us, she just gives them to the first row and they hand them back but this time she seems to have something else in mind. While she hands them out, she points out a few things about the tasks before stopping in front of me and turning to the rest of the class, since my desk is at the right side.

"I copied them last night, that's why they aren't online yet, I didn't have the time." She explains, as a few of the others work with laptops.

I bite my lip a little, trying not to stare at her ass that's not too far away from me. If I reached out, I could touch it but that would be more than inappropriate. She turns to me and makes eye contact, winking at me and putting the paper down before going back to the front.