Chapter 21: Smart mouth

Pov y/n

"What do you think you were doing?" She asks lowly, pushing me against the wall, pinning my hands next to my head. I smirk at her.

"I don't know, you tell me." I reply, seeing her eyes darken.

"Oh, you think you're so smart." She taunts, leaning closer, so I can feel her hot breath on my lips, opening them a bit.
"I bet you'd shut up if I slid my fingers into you, making you moan only my name." She whispers, trailing her fingers down my sides, my body shudders lightly under her touch.
I gulp a little at her tone but play it off.

"I can moan whatever name I want." I reply back and her eyes snap back to mine. The grip on my one hand tightens a little. Her other hand rests on my hip.

"Feeling bold today, are we?" She asks in a low voice that sends butterflies to my stomach.
She squeezes my hip, making me gasp. The little smirk that forms on her lips tells me she wanted to pull exactly that reaction from me.

"So, wanna try that again?" She husks and moves her lips to my ear.
My heartbeat picks up and with my free hand, I grab her shoulder to have something to hold on to.

"Whose name will you moan tonight?" She whispers into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I take a shaky breath but am not ready to give in just yet, so I press my lips together. She shakes her head disapprovingly.

"You got a lot to learn, darling." She whispers and grazes her teeth over my earlobe.
Suddenly her leg slowly pushes itself between mine and I feel excitement rushing down to my abdomen.
It moves further up and I take a sharp breath when it touches my core.

She leans back a little to watch my reaction closely, her eyes showing almost no color anymore, her pupils blown.
Her hand squeezes my hip again as she pushes her knee between my legs, creating a friction that shoots pleasure through me and my grip on her shoulder tightens.

A little twist of her leg makes her knee touch my clothed clit and I moan silently at the pleasurable feeling.
Her lips curl into a smirk and she moves closer, now pressing her whole body against me.
The pressure on my middle feels amazing and I bite my lip to hold back any potential moans.
Her hand lets go of my wrist and moves up to cup my face, pulling my lip from between my teeth.

"Ah, ah, I want to hear every beautiful noise you make because of me."
Her hot breath hits my ear and a moan trembles over my lips, making her chuckle successfully.

My eyes flutter close for a second and I let out a shaky breath, the heat between my legs increasing with each touch of her leg.
Both my hands now hold onto her shoulders to be a bit steadier.
Her lips kiss down my neck, nibbling on the skin and making me sigh at the feeling.

Her knee still presses against my clit and she moves it in slow circles, the feeling delicious but not enough as I need and want more.
She leans back a little and her eyes lock with mine and by the smirk on her face, I can tell she sees some of the desperation in my eyes.

In any other moment, I'd try to hide it and tease her but right now, pinned against the wall, her leg pleasuring me slow and with not enough pressure, I don't care. All I want is to feel her inside me, bringing me closer and over the edge.
She presses her lips onto mine and swallows another moan that spills from them.

Her teeth graze over my bottom lip and she lightly bites it before pulling away, taking it with her. A gasp escapes my mouth at the lightly painful yet pleasurable feeling.
With a plop she lets go, gently moving her thumb over the lip.
Every action of her turns me on even more and I need more pressure on my clit, so I start grinding down onto her knee, a guttural moan leaving my mouth.
It feels so good!