Chapter 30: At the club

TW: alcohol, small fight, verbal harassment

Pov y/n

It’s Saturday. I look into the mirror, tugging a little at the dress I’m wearing.

“Don’t worry, you look amazing.” Yelena assures me, watching me from my bed. I turn around to her and look down at myself.

“Besides, I know she’ll like whatever you decide to wear.” She adds, making me smile a little.

That’s probably true. I could show up in sweatpants and she would still look at me with those admiring eyes.
Just thinking about it makes my heart beat faster in excitement.

After our date on Tuesday, that went a little sidewards after I fell into the water, Natasha asked if I wanted to go out with her on Saturday night, which is today.
I immediately agreed and got excited.

She told me about a club, a little outside the city where none of my fellow students or professors should be, so we are safe to go there.
Ever since she asked me, I thought about what to wear and eventually settled on this dress.

It’s dark blue with a bit of cleavage but not too much and ends a little over my knees. I feel comfortable and can move in it, which is important if I want to go dance.

Yelena helped me get ready and braided my hair beautifully, she really got a little talent for that.

I smile at her and tug a little on my dress, making her roll her eyes a little and get up. She comes to me and takes my hand to spin me around.

“You look stunning and I swear, if you tug that dress done one more time, I will cut it shorter.” She says, her eyes soft though and I stick my tongue out at her.

“I just don’t want it to look crinkly or bad.” I defend my actions with a little chuckle and she sighs dramatically.

“You’re going to a club to dance, do you really want to stand there and hold your dress down the whole time because it might crinkle?” She asks and I grin a little at the image in my head before shaking it.

“No, you’re right.” I admit and she nods, happy with my answer.

“And as I said, she will love this dress either way, no matter if it has crinkles or not.” Yelena assures me, her hands resting on my shoulders and I smile and nod, she is right.

“Wow.” Natasha breathes out as I step out of her car.
She picked me up and drove us to the club and even though she glanced at me during the car ride, she only now sees me fully in this dress.

“Babe, you look beautiful.” She compliments and I feel my cheeks heating up a little at her compliment.

“Thank you.” I reply as she walks closer, taking my hands in hers and looking over my dress.

“You look amazing yourself.” I say and her eyes dart up to mine, shining brightly at my words.

She really does look amazing.
She decided on a jumpsuit that hugs her perfectly. It’s low cut in the front and she wears a black top underneath and no bra, at least I don’t see one.
The jumpsuit ends a bit over her ancles and makes her look very elegant.

“Thank you.” She says and kisses me. She wears lipstick and is careful not to smudge it onto my face.

I smile at her, looking at her outfit for a few more seconds before looking back at her. Her eyes shine warmly and with excitement, making me equally excited for tonight.

“Shall we?” She asks and gestures to the club from which we can already hear the music in the inside.
I nod and intertwine our fingers, following her towards the building.