Chapter 17: Telling her

Pov y/n

"You had sex."

I stare at Yelena, not sure what to respond to that.
It wasn't a question, it was a statement and she's not wrong though.
She comes to sit next to me on the sofa, dropping her duffle bag next to it, not caring about it right now.

"What makes you say that?" I ask and look at her in question. She shrugs but looks at me closely.

"Something about you seems different. Maybe, you're more relaxed or it's just a vibe or aura, I don't know. So, am I right?" She asks and already smirks, knowing she is.
I don't know how she does it but she seems to have a sense for this kind of things.

"You are." I confirm and she smirks a little more.
It wouldn't make sense to keep this from her, since she already knows I had sex and I don't like lying to her. Besides, she can keep a secret better than anyone I've ever met.

"With who? Or wait, let me guess." She hums in thought and I look at her, not sure if she'll figure it out or not.

After all, I told her about the crush I had on Natasha, so that's no secret. Everything else that happened is though, because until Friday I thought there wouldn't be any more interaction between Nat and me. So, it didn't seem worth telling Yelena.

"You had your shift at the bar Friday night..." She thinks out loud and I nod. "So, it could be someone you met at the bar. But you're usually not one for hookups or one-night-stands, so that's out again. Is there anyone else you liked? What about that teacher of yours, Professor Romanoff?" Yelena looks at me and even though she didn't specifically asked if we slept together, I feel my cheeks getting hot, just at the thought of Nat between my legs, eating me out on the kitchen counter.

"No way! Hold up!" Yelena exclaims and swats my knee.
"Are you kidding me right now?"

I bite my lip and think about if I should tell her but at this point, she already knows, so I might as well tell her everything. My lips lift up into a grin.
"I'm not kidding actually." I say and her eyes grow bigger.

"Tell me everything and I mean, everything!" She demands and gets comfortable next to me, not caring about her bag or anything else anymore.

"Well, it's a little complicated." I start and she waves it off.

I tell her how we started out flirting and sharing looks and glances.
How that one night changed everything and that we kissed in her car.
I tell her about the next day in the office, only leaving out one or two spicy details that she doesn't need for the understanding of this.

She nods slowly when I tell her how Nat was distant over the last week and have to assure her that we talked about it and it's all settled, before she takes matters into her own hands.
Yelena isn't a brutal person, she prefers peace and talking about problems but hurt someone she loves and you will get to know a whole other side of her.

I tell her about Friday and how we met at the bar and that Nat took me home to make sure I'm taken care off. And last but not least, I tell her about the weekend and that we slept together.
She takes everything in and processes it for a few moments and I nibble on my lip, worried she might dislike the new connection but when she smiles, I smile as well.

"She makes you happy?" She asks and I nod.
"Very." It might not have been long but every time I am with her, I am happy.

"And she apologized for hurting you and won't do it again?" Yelena asks, her voice a little warning.

"She did and she won't." I assure her, watching her relax before she falls onto me, giving me a big hug.

"I'm happy you found someone who makes you happy." She says and I smile giddily, now I can finally share my happiness about this with someone.
"Thank you." I say and she leans back, resting her arm on the backrest of the couch.

"And the sex is good?" She asks, making me blush a little but nod.
"It's amazing." I answer and she smiles happily.
She doesn't need anymore details because it would make her uncomfortable and I respect that.

Yelena is asexual and doesn't really like talking about other people's sex life. All she wants to know is if it's good or not and that's enough for her.

"I know, I probably won't have to say that since you know but please don't tell anyone about this. It's not really allowed." I say, trying to avoid the word 'forbidden' because that makes it sound wrong. Yelena nods.

"Of course, I won't tell anyone, don't worry." She assures me and gives me a kiss on the cheek before getting up.

"As much as I would like to discuss this further, I have to unpack. I also 'stole' a package of mac and cheese from my parents house, so I'll take care of dinner tomorrow." She grins, since I already prepared dinner tonight.
I give her a thumbs up and watch her leave the small living room.

I feel a little lighter now, knowing I can talk to Yelena about this. She didn't seem to judge and was just happy for me. Sharing all those things makes me happy because I'm the kind of person, when I'm happy, I want to tell other people about it. And with Yelena knowing now, I can.

With every other person I'd be worried they'd accidentally let it slip in a conversation but not Yelena.

We eat dinner together and she tells me about the visit of her parents before asking me more about my weekend, genuinely interested.
I gladly share with her and she smiles softly at me as I swoon about how soft and sweet Nat was and that it was a nice contrast to her more dominant side but I like both.
The gentle sex was incredible but having her eat me out on the kitchen counter honestly was pretty hot and even now, when I think about it, I feel my skin starting to tingle.

"You know, you will be my very own, personal reality show now." Yelena says and I laugh and shake my head.

"Why's that?" I ask and bring my plate to the sink. She shrugs as if it is obvious.

"You are dating your teacher, y/n. And as much as I wish for you to just be happy, there will be some complications or stuff like that, that you two need to overcome." She says, not meaning it in a mean way.
I have to admit she's right though, as much as I wish for this to be easy, it isn't and I know that there will be times that will be harder.

"I hope you're prepared for it to be interactive though because you will be the one comforting me if something is up." I say and point a fork at her as I'm doing the dishes now.

"Of course, I will always be here for you, no matter through what. And she better not mess this up because I am ready to defend you, or avenge you, depends." She says and brandishes the fork around that she is drying off now. I chuckle a bit and give her a thankful smile.

"Thank you, I appreciate that." I say and she nods happily.
"Anytime." She replies and puts the fork down.

We continue the dishes before getting ready for bed and laying on the sofa to watch a random dating show we started at some point during the week. 

A/n: Yelena knows now, so we don't have to keep it a secret from her :)

Also, I miss calculated the chapters on this book and now the amount is uneven and I don't like it. So, anything you'd like to see in this story? 
(Like a scene/moment/something like that?)

Thanks for reading and love to you all <3