Chapter 32: Teasing is for bad girls

A/n: Surprise double Update! :D

Pov y/n

Wednesday, I start a new try.
Monday was a good start but it didn't lead anywhere, it just made me want her even more.

The desire grew during the past two days and even though I could probably ask her to sleep with me, teasing her is way more fun and also makes her more dominant, which I honestly find very hot.
I love her soft side and also soft love making but right now, I am more in the mood for her dominant side.

So, I chose an outfit that is even more risky than the last one.
Well, it might not look like it but I surely know how to use it to my advantage.

I look into the mirror and tug a little on the skirt I'm wearing. It matches nicely with the long sleeve.
It may be a little chilly but I am more than willing to accept that.
Besides, for the later classes I have tights with me that I can put on if I'm cold. But for my first one, I definitely won't need tights.
Yelena whistles when I step out of my room and I grin but wave it off.

"Someone has hopes today." She teases me and I roll my eyes, getting some cornflakes and milk.
I almost never wear skirts because I prefer pants but every once in a while, I like to wear a skirt.

"Shut up." I grin and she wiggles her eyebrows at me, so I throw a cornflake at her.

My body tingles with anticipation as I walk through the hallways to the classroom.
I'm surprised when I see Natasha already sitting at her desk, preparing something on her laptop.

Usually, she comes in after me and most of the students but seems like that's different today.
She looks up at me and since there are only three more students in the room, all occupied with their phones, she allows her eyes to linger and I see her bite her lip a little.

With a proud grin, I walk to my desk, swaying my hips a little more than usual. I sit down and get my stuff out, including my phone. I smirk when I see she texted me.

Tashaaa <3: Nice skirt. Is it new?

Y/n: Actually no but I'm glad you like it ;)

Tashaaa <3: Oh, I sure do.

More and more students enter the classroom, all a little surprised to see our professor already there but no one minds.
The chattering before class is just a little more silent than when she's not here.

When the bell announces the beginning of the class, Nat gets up and greets everyone, telling us that we have a lot of work to do today.
A silent groan goes through the room and she assures us that we can handle it.
She gives us a bunch of sheets and explains the tasks to us, pointing them out on the picture she is throwing onto the wall via beamer.

I skim over it and purse my lips a little, thinking about how fast I could finish these.
She walks back to her desk and tells us that we can raise a hand if we have any questions but otherwise we should work quietly, so we don't disturb the others.

Honestly, I feel like there couldn't have been a better lecture to decide to tease her. Everyone will be working and not pay attention to me or her.
She won't be distracted by anything or has to talk a lot. But before I start teasing her, I work a little on the assignments, finishing two of five tasks before I look up and to her desk.

She's working on something and I grin. After a short glance around the classroom, I see that everyone is working and concentrated.
I look back to the front and catch Natasha looking around as well.

As our eyes meet, I smirk a little.
Her eyes just quickly look around before she looks at me, raising one eyebrow questioningly.
I move one hand from above the table underneath and watch her eyes drop down.